need help selecting bike

Mjm

Guest
I am replacing my old Maxam Hotchili Pro with something new.

As it's the end of the bike year, I am not sure if it's worth waiting for the 04 line to be released
or pick up an 03 that is on sale.

I was looking at the Trek Liquid 20 with thoughts of going to the Liquid 30 if the price is right.
Are there any other bikes to consider.

I am 6'2 and 240lbs. I ride mainly recreationally on single track trails though the city here, and
some road to and from the trails. I like to get out 2-3 times a year to do some more serious riding.
I am not into how fast I can go, but more the thrill of the ride.

I have two LBS's that are close by that have quite the selection.

"Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >> Are there any other bikes to consider.
> >
> >A Bianchi ss.
> >
> >- CA-G
> >
> >Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
> >

> If you want to get into adult bmx-ing , I'm sure this would be a fine choice, right Wheeler?

It has nothing to do with adult bmxing, its _mountain biking_.

Since when is singlespeeding associated with adult bmxing?

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!