Never tested positive

Bro Deal

Jun 26, 2006
Not too hard when 17% of all urine samples were masked for EPO. And that's all tests. One wonders about what the percentage would be for cyclists and top cyclists.

No EPO was found in 17 percent of 3,050 athletes' urine samples examined between 2003 and 2006 by the Swiss anti-doping laboratory in Lausanne, said Neil Robinson, who helped compile the study published in this month's edition of medical journal Clinica Chimica Acta.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=aDe3l5g45w6E&refer=exclusive

Bro Deal said:
Not too hard when 17% of all urine samples were masked for EPO. And that's all tests. One wonders about what the percentage would be for cyclists and top cyclists.

No EPO was found in 17 percent of 3,050 athletes' urine samples examined between 2003 and 2006 by the Swiss anti-doping laboratory in Lausanne, said Neil Robinson, who helped compile the study published in this month's edition of medical journal Clinica Chimica Acta.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=aDe3l5g45w6E&refer=exclusive

so you can dope, with EPO, 100% of the time, and not test positive. You just have to keep your levels looking natural. Boost and maintain, boost and maintain, and maintain, and maintain, and then mask.

thunder said:
so you can dope, with EPO, 100% of the time, and not test positive. You just have to keep your levels looking natural. Boost and maintain, boost and maintain, and maintain, and maintain, and then mask.
Only if you use very small does and do not get tested in the time it takes to leave your system.

Crankyfeet said:
Holy cow. He was telling the truth all the time. Only now that he is retired is he letting out the secret that he took FRS... :rolleyes: . He was probably just eating apple peels and onion skins though... before they packaged the product.
Nah he was definatly on the soft chews :)

We haven't heard "cow blood" since we got rid of Doctor.House and his socks. You don't happen to be the latest incarnation, do you?

TheDarkLord said:
We haven't heard "cow blood" since we got rid of Doctor.House and his socks. You don't happen to be the latest incarnation, do you?
You could bet your bottom dollar I reckon.
The trend is all to familiar, dig up long gone posts just to add his special sermon.
A name of "Told_you_so" because he likes to gloat (whether he was wrong or right)

basically one big yawn......................

Told_you_so said:
Cow blood, EPO and steroids is life science fun.

Bike racing on drugs = BORING

Doper apologists are the lowest form of bloggers.

LIVE WRONG as Nike Lance still does.

Marion Jones and Roid Clemens too.
Isn't spring the time you go searching for Bigfoot pooh Mr. Tom Morris? What do I do with my short oil position? I shorted at $70 a barrel like you said and it's $102. And European interest rates haven't budged. What did you Tell Me So?

Maybe you should just stick to doping yourself for your Masters races. We know you're a doper. How else would you get all this info and research. Doper. Does it feel good casting off your doping guilt onto every pro cyclist? Doper.

Crankyfeet said:
Isn't spring the time you go searching for Bigfoot pooh Mr. Tom Morris? What do I do with my short oil position? I shorted at $70 a barrel like you said and it's $102. And European interest rates haven't budged. What did you Tell Me So?

Maybe you should just stick to doping yourself for your Masters races. We know you're a doper. How else would you get all this info and research. Doper. Does it feel good casting off your doping guilt onto every pro cyclist? Doper.
I think he is FL getting out his guilty conscience.

Told_you_so said:
ECB and the Bank of London is printing counterfeit money fsaster than Lance Phamrstrong can inject cow blood.

Look for ECB rates to plummet soon.

They will.

I am never wrong on these matters.

Neither was Flyer.

Cranky has always been dumber than a box of rocks.
I also bet that ECB rates will drop sometime in the future. Sometime over the next 30 years. Mark my words. Idiot.

poulidor said:
He has understood that the traditionnal BS could not be used... Thanks to Marion, Gatlin,Floyd, Lance,...
The guy better not go too hard on his former 4x4 compatriots.

They must know who were in Johnson's circle, and what he did. No doubt in the world he doped. They will know. He goes to hard on them he risks exposing himself.