New Member saying Hi :0)

Oh my gosh....girl your legs must be strong!:eek:

Not sure I am quite ready for that kind of journey just yet lol, but good on ya', well done! Can't believe you even had energy to go shopping after....I must try that sort of journey one day I really must. Just wanna see if I can do it.

Yep I cycled to work again this morning.....I woke up late 8am the time I was supposed to be at my desk working. lol, couldn't believe it since working at this job I have never done that.....there's always a first time for everything I suppose.

I purchased a proper bike today a Giant SCR 2 road bike....can't wait for it to arrive, probably in the next couple of weeks. It's gonna take a bit of time for me to get used to mind you.

KatieS said:
Did you cycle to work again this morning? Glorious weather for it, so hope you were able to!

I cycled to Brighton yesterday - 35 miles, the longest ride I've done in a very long time. It was ok, apart from some nutter taking their wing mirror off on my elbow:eek: . I was pleased I wasn't too wrecked when I got there - even had the energy for a wee bit of shopping when I arrived:)

City said:
Oh my gosh....girl your legs must be strong!:eek:
No - just bloody-minded!!

....I must try that sort of journey one day I really must. Just wanna see if I can do it.
It's not as bad as you might think, and it's a great feeling when you finish:)

I purchased a proper bike today a Giant SCR 2 road bike....can't wait for it to arrive, probably in the next couple of weeks. It's gonna take a bit of time for me to get used to mind you.
Cool. Be prepared to find it a bit scary at first - v different from what you have now. I recently got a road bike and am really struggling with going downhill - it scares the c**p out of me:eek: