New Riding Buddy (heheh)

Mark Hickey wrote:
> "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Mark Hickey wrote:

> >> You couldn't be too bright and not pick up on the obvious comedic
> >> qualities in her writing. That's not to say that she doesn't make
> >> valid points, but that her writing is first and foremost satire.

> >I can't imagine what is funny about saying women shouldn't vote. Is she
> >saying that women are too smart so they vote for the people who will
> >make this country a better place to live? So we should ban women from
> >voting to help keep AC's creepy friends in office?

> You're taking one line written by a political satirist out of context,
> and assuming it was meant it as a serious position position.
>
> How bright is that?
>
> Mark Hickey
> Habanero Cycles
> http://www.habcycles.com
> Home of the $795 ti frame

If you ever get tired of these two humping your leg, throwing a couple
dog biscuits should do the trick...

CDB

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> di wrote:
>> "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:%[email protected]...

>>>Did you see that pic recently of a sun flare with a little "scale insert"
>>>of the earth to show the relative size? The earth was smaller than the
>>>/tip/ of the thing. (And yes, they say the sun is getting hotter. Must
>>>be our fault.)
>>>

>> Correction, not our fault, George Bush's fault. :<)

> Uh, actually it's modern civilization's fault the _Earth_ is getting
> hotter. The sun getting hotter is just what stars do throughout their
> lifetimes.
> George Bush hasn't helped any and as much as I like it to be his fault,
> he's just denying global warming and not acting to help alleviate it. He
> didn't cause it.
>
> If we want to blame someone, maybe Henry Ford should take the fall.
>
> Matt

Hell, while were add it, go ahead and heap some on Ben Franklin, or perhaps,
Edison, etc..etc...

"BB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 21:32:24 GMT, Bill Sornson wrote:
>>
>> Real men still use V-brakes.

> And real OLD men still use cantilever brakes. ;-)
>
> --
> -BB-
> To e-mail me, unmunge my address

hehehe, not true. My son still has one on his Trek BMX bike.