Nothing ruins my day more than seeing a fat person walking around.

we just roast them for the fun of it, other recipes are what makes it fun,
Lee
Willow <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Naawww they taste all tough and stringy..
>
> --
> Will~
>
> "... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."
>
> Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.
>

> "Stormmee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > in another group i belong to we post recipes and have a troll-b-q, Lee
> > Willow <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > A troll fest.. where's the popcorn..
> > >
> > > --
> > > Will~
> > >
> > > "... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."
> > >
> > > Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.
> > >

> > > <Observer> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

adult

> that

> Either

homosexual,

one

in

> than

> > > lose

> > puke

> > person

what
> > is

> americans

> > priests

"Hunter" <[email protected]> contributed wisdom to news:43d054ee_2@x-
privat.org:

> Gandalf Parker wrote:
>

>> And obviously it was posted with no ISP info,

> LOL! And you claim to be a sysadmin and you can't read headers?
> You're really stupid. Really fat too. You are living proof that they
> go hand in hand.

Like what would you have considered a ToS ISP for the original post?

From: "Captain BlubberSlap" <[email protected]>
FAT PEOPLE SUCK!! http://arlo4pres.tripod.com/fatpeople.html

What? Get his hotmail account pulled?
Get that "ip" blocked from google?
Report it to Ottowa bellnexxia.net?
Trace back the ownership of a web page that was mentioned?
Sure all of those are possible but not the same as real isp headers.
Ive been netcopping longer than you have been on internet.

Gandalf Parker

Yeah, that's some real nice netcopping there Mr
Let's-avoid-the-real-topic-at-all-costs. Why don't you fat-acceptors
actually DEBATE me for a change and ATTEMPT TO REFUTE my claims instead
of just bashing me?

BTW - don't even bother throwing that old "you're not worth the effort"
nonsense at me. We all know that for the cop-out **** excuse that it
is.

Have a blubberslapping weekend. THWACK

...and yes.. I did post this in a prev post.

don't feed the trolls people

TC

Captain BlubberSlap wrote:
> Yeah, that's some real nice netcopping there Mr
> Let's-avoid-the-real-topic-at-all-costs. Why don't you fat-acceptors
> actually DEBATE me for a change and ATTEMPT TO REFUTE my claims instead
> of just bashing me?
>
> BTW - don't even bother throwing that old "you're not worth the effort"
> nonsense at me. We all know that for the cop-out **** excuse that it
> is.
>
> Have a blubberslapping weekend. THWACK
>
> ..and yes.. I did post this in a prev post.

"don't feed the trolls?" - Classic response.

Can't refute me so you you just go ahead and bash my response.

Thanks for proving my point!

bet it'd work in the crockpot !

--
Will~

"... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."

Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.

"Stormmee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> we just roast them for the fun of it, other recipes are what makes it fun,
> Lee
> Willow <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Naawww they taste all tough and stringy..
> >
> > --
> > Will~
> >
> > "... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."
> >
> > Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.
> >

> > "Stormmee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > in another group i belong to we post recipes and have a troll-b-q, Lee
> > > Willow <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> adult

> > that

> > Either

> homosexual,

> one

homosexual

the

story

me
> in

who

> > than

enough

you
> > > puke
> > > person

> what
> > > is

and

> > americans

> > > priests

Captain BlubberSlap wrote:
<snip>

Send abuse complaints to: [email protected] Be sure to include full
headers from his post showing the crossposting abuse of support newsgroups.
Reuest that his IP address be banned from accessing google groups.

--
Peter

Done. Crossposted on purpose, hoping he gets the message. He has been
asked to stop crossposting to alt.support.diabetes, and
misc.health.diabetes as well. :)

--
Cheri

From: "Captain BlubberSlap" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups:
soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.consumers,alt.support.diet,alt.support.d
iet.low-carb,alt.support.diet.weightwatchers
Subject: Re: Fat Americans Lie about being Unattractive -Study
Date: 20 Jan 2006 07:41:59 -0800
misc.consumers:319643 alt.support.diet:576744
alt.support.diet.low-carb:913537 alt.support.diet.weightwatchers:290336

Who has a right not to be offended? None I can think of.

W : )

"LongJohn" <[email protected]> wrote in

> It's so interesting to read all these replies to the Captain. They attack
> the messenger and avoid commenting on his message.

His message is childish!

What's to gain from dealing with some little kid with a computer?

and if nothing else you can cook in the crock pot until mush so you can
dispose of it easier, Lee