NRR: Add me to the injured reserve

Corvus Corvax

Guest
**** happens. A week of beautiful spring skiing in the
Italian Alps,

I hang out in the lodge on this stinking gorgeous sunny day
while eveybody else is up shredding.

Poor, poor, pitiful me.

CC

CC says:

<snip tale of woe>

Not fun. Not at all.

Try not to wallow _too_ much in the grief, and enjoy the
passing trade. ;-)

Steve

"Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> **** happens. A week of beautiful spring skiing in the
> Italian Alps,

> I hang out in the lodge on this stinking gorgeous sunny
> day while eveybody else is up shredding.
>
> Poor, poor, pitiful me.
>
> CC

Cheer up ya miserable ******* - least you're in the Alps and
the weather is good. Besides, you could always hop on a sled
or something.

Heal quick CC.

',;~}~

Shaun aRe

Corvus Corvax wrote:

> **** happens. A week of beautiful spring skiing in the
> Italian Alps,

> I hang out in the lodge on this stinking gorgeous sunny
> day while eveybody else is up shredding.
>
> Poor, poor, pitiful me.
>
> CC

Hope it works out well with no lasting effects.

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove ".nospam" to reply)

"Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> **** happens. A week of beautiful spring skiing in the
> Italian Alps,

> I hang out in the lodge on this stinking gorgeous sunny
> day while eveybody else is up shredding.
>
> Poor, poor, pitiful me.
>
> CC

Maybe not. How are the womens lookin'?

Corvus Corvax wrote:
> **** happens. A week of beautiful spring skiing in the
> Italian Alps,

> I hang out in the lodge on this stinking gorgeous sunny
> day while eveybody else is up shredding.
>
> Poor, poor, pitiful me.
>
> CC

Ooh. That sucks. Make the most of what you have (women?
drinks?). Good luck, heal quickly, and ciao.

Matt

Carla A-G wrote:
> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
>> Make the most of what you have (women? drinks?).
>
> He's a married man, I don't think Mrs.Corvus would be to
> pleased about the "women" thing...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Oh, I understand. Well hopefully he can just participate as
a spectator. I know the rules vary from wife to wife, but
I'm at least allowed to look (as she is, but guys are more
visually stimulated it seems).

Matt (any wife making a "no looking" rule is fooling
herself)

Corvus Corvax wrote:
> **** happens. A week of beautiful spring skiing in the
> Italian Alps,

> I hang out in the lodge on this stinking gorgeous sunny
> day while eveybody else is up shredding.
>
> Poor, poor, pitiful me.
>
> CC

Sorry man, sucks. Post some pics of the women though,
would you? :)

Heal Fast, Heal Well, Shawn

[email protected] (Corvus Corvax) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> **** happens. A week of beautiful spring skiing in the
> Italian Alps,

> I hang out in the lodge on this stinking gorgeous sunny
> day while eveybody else is up shredding.
>
> Poor, poor, pitiful me.
>
> CC

Just don't lay your head on the railroad tracks waitin'
for the EE.

JD Souther

[email protected] (Corvus Corvax) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> **** happens. A week of beautiful spring skiing in the
> Italian Alps,

> I hang out in the lodge on this stinking gorgeous sunny
> day while eveybody else is up shredding.
>
> Poor, poor, pitiful me.
>
> CC

Yikes! Sorry to hear that. Hope it's nothing major. You have
my unmitigated pity.

/s

Carla A-G wrote:
> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
>> Make the most of what you have (women? drinks?).
>
> He's a married man, I don't think Mrs.Corvus would be to
> pleased about the "women" thing...

That's a shame. I was thinking that he could find a sunny
sheltered spot with a great view, get a drink and have a
handy yarn prepared for the Skibunnies - something like
how he'd disregarded personal safety and hurt his knee
while saving a little blonde girl and her family from a
terrible avalanche.... Oh well, there's always the 'view'
instead. ;-)
--
Westie (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote

> Oh, I understand. Well hopefully he can just participate
> as a spectator. I know the rules vary from wife to wife,
> but I'm at least allowed to look (as she is, but guys are
> more visually stimulated it seems).
>
> Matt (any wife making a "no looking" rule is fooling
> herself)

Doesn't matter where you get your appetite, as long as
you eat at home. Some mighty fine appetizers around
here, too ;-).

CC

"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote

> He's a married man, I don't think Mrs.Corvus would be to
> pleased about the "women" thing...

Especially since she's along...

CC

"Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote
> >
> > He's a married man, I don't think Mrs.Corvus would be to
> > pleased about
the
> > "women" thing...
>
> Especially since she's along...
>
> CC

Hope you both enjoy whatever is left over of the trip, say
hi to Jeanette for me.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Corvus Corvax wrote:
> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote
>>
>> Oh, I understand. Well hopefully he can just participate
>> as a spectator. I know the rules vary from wife to wife,
>> but I'm at least allowed to look (as she is, but guys are
>> more visually stimulated it seems).
>>
>> Matt (any wife making a "no looking" rule is fooling
>> herself)
>
> Doesn't matter where you get your appetite, as long as
> you eat at home. Some mighty fine appetizers around here,
> too ;-).
>
> CC

That's good. I'll have to file that one away for future use.

Bon appetit!

Matt

Carla A-G wrote:
> "Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote
>>>
>>> He's a married man, I don't think Mrs.Corvus would be to
>>> pleased about the "women" thing...
>>
>> Especially since she's along...
>>
>> CC
>
> Hope you both enjoy whatever is left over of the trip, say
> hi to Jeanette for me.
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Well, then you;ve got your ski bunny right there! Heal up,
hope it's not too severe.

Matt

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> **** happens. A week of beautiful spring skiing in the
> Italian Alps,

> I hang out in the lodge on this stinking gorgeous sunny
> day while eveybody else is up shredding.
>
> Poor, poor, pitiful me.

Too bad about that. I prescribe a thorough regiment of
Grappa and Vino Rosso. Good luck on the rehab.

nk