Only the badasses need apply....

http://www.freeridesouth.com/video/showVideo.php?id=212&filename=frsvid212.w

I'm always a bad ****, but then again, I'm always munching on the ol' chiles........

> Mike - 'e's the chilie expert. ;^)

Not next to John G I'm not.

While we're on this subject, the local Booths has started selling mixed tubs of chiles, with nice
yellow and orange habs in them. **** me themz hotuns! I had a half of one, finely diced, mixed with
cheese (oh, that reminds me of summat else! New post....) and dumped ontop of a 4 slices of chorizo,
each on top of a 'crumpet' (heh''') and toasted last night, Fookin' great it was! No tears, quite,
but heck it was a rush..........

Shaun aRe