Only the badasses need apply....

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Slacker, May 6, 2003.

  1. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    Tags:

  2. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

  3. Gyp

    Gyp Guest

  4. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

  5. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    http://www.freeridesouth.com/video/showVideo.php?id=212&filename=frsvid212.w
    > mv
    > > >

    > > > ROTFLMAO....there's some good stuff here www.freeridesouth.com
    > >
    > > Does having a really hot chilli the night before make me a "Bad ass?"
    > >
    > > Gyp
    > >

    > I dunno. Shaun?

    I'm always a bad arse, but then again, I'm always munching on the ol' chiles........

    > Mike - 'e's the chilie expert. ;^)

    Not next to John G I'm not.

    While we're on this subject, the local Booths has started selling mixed tubs of chiles, with nice
    yellow and orange habs in them. Fook me themz hotuns! I had a half of one, finely diced, mixed with
    cheese (oh, that reminds me of summat else! New post....) and dumped ontop of a 4 slices of chorizo,
    each on top of a 'crumpet' (heh''') and toasted last night, Fookin' great it was! No tears, quite,
    but heck it was a rush..........

    Shaun aRe