What do I need to be careful when I in mountain biking?

If there's one thing you need to know about mountain biking safety, it's that you need to always wear a helmet over the unique terrains and hazards found in the mountains and forests. You may want to consider a full-face helmet or a convertible for extra protection for your face and the back of your head. Please equip more suitable clothes, gloves, and eyeglasses, ... Besides, please carefully check your bike for tires, brakes, and chains, ... and remember to bring your belongings. Food, water, phone charger, and first aid kit for both people and vehicles.

If there's one thing you need to know about mountain biking safety, it's that you need to always wear a helmet over the unique terrains and hazards found in the mountains and forests. You may want to consider a full-face helmet or a convertible for extra protection for your face and the back of your head. Please equip more suitable clothes, gloves, and eyeglasses, ... Besides, please carefully check your bike for tires, brakes, and chains, ... and remember to bring your belongings. Food, water, phone charger, and first aid kit for both people and vehicles.
Thank you for your reply.

Thanks for the safety tips.

Your article is very interesting, I got a lot of useful information from it, I look forward to your next articles. Thank.