OT: by request, stache b'gone

> The stache b'gone votes won unanimously. http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/tmp/stache_b_gone.jpg
>
> have a good laugh, and take notice of the slight redness of razer burn (finally got the bleeding
> to stop).
> --
> ~Travis
>
> travis57 at megalink dot net http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

Nice improvement IMO. Looks like it hurts though, its tough shaving off heavy growth, and you
usually end up with a good rash...

BTW, and not to nit, but ever though of contacts? I cant stand wearing glasses myself... they make
me feel.. seperated from everything.. plus it leaves your nose open for some slick shades when
riding :) Now if only I wouldnt break my sunglasses all the time, I could get some nice Oakleys.

> The stache b'gone votes won unanimously. http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/tmp/stache_b_gone.jpg
>
> have a good laugh, and take notice of the slight redness of razer burn (finally got the bleeding
> to stop).
> --
> ~Travis
>
> travis57 at megalink dot net http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

It's a start. I'm thinking the shaved head might suit you after you slim down a little. Keep
it in mind.

Matt (this is like an Oprah makeover or something - without the tears - yet)

PS - Fashion Consultant may be my new calling...

| The stache b'gone votes won unanimously. http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/tmp/stache_b_gone.jpg
|
| have a good laugh, and take notice of the slight redness of razer burn (finally got the bleeding
| to stop).

Dammit, I've always wanted a stache to be able to shave off.

---
http://intergalax.com

Release Date: 5/19/2003

> "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > The stache b'gone votes won unanimously. http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/tmp/stache_b_gone.jpg
> >
> > have a good laugh, and take notice of the slight redness of razer burn (finally got the bleeding
> > to stop).
> > --
> > ~Travis
> >
> > travis57 at megalink dot net http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/
>
> It's a start. I'm thinking the shaved head might suit you after you slim down a little. Keep it
> in mind.
>
> Matt (this is like an Oprah makeover or something - without the tears - yet)
>
> PS - Fashion Consultant may be my new calling...

ROFLMAO

"Welcome to the first episode of AM-B makeover. our first volunteer is Travis... uh, or is it
Richard? who wrote this cue card anyway..."
--
~Travis

> "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > The stache b'gone votes won unanimously. http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/tmp/stache_b_gone.jpg
> >
> > have a good laugh, and take notice of the slight redness of razer burn (finally got the bleeding
> > to stop).
> > --
> > ~Travis
> >
> > travis57 at megalink dot net http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/
>
> Nice improvement IMO. Looks like it hurts though, its tough shaving off heavy growth, and you
> usually end up with a good rash...

yeah, i trimmed it down with scissors first, then shaved it. it's a little sore from razor burn, but
i'll live, now that the bleeding has stopped ;-)

> BTW, and not to nit, but ever though of contacts? I cant stand wearing glasses myself... they make
> me feel.. seperated from everything.. plus it leaves your nose open for some slick shades when
> riding :) Now if only I wouldnt break my sunglasses all the time, I could get some nice Oakleys.

I tried contacts but i just couldn't get used to touching my eye, and they always felt like they
were in wrong, so i went back to glasses. i will probably go for a smaller frame though next eye
appointment (usually about once every 5 years or so, give or take 10 years).
--
~Travis

> "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> | The stache b'gone votes won unanimously. http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/tmp/stache_b_gone.jpg
> |
> | have a good laugh, and take notice of the slight redness of razer burn (finally got the bleeding
> | to stop).
>
> Dammit, I've always wanted a stache to be able to shave off.

Try it out and see. ;-)
--
~Travis

> > "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > The stache b'gone votes won unanimously.
> > > http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/tmp/stache_b_gone.jpg
> > >
> > > have a good laugh, and take notice of the slight redness of razer burn (finally got the
> > > bleeding to stop).
> > > --
> > > ~Travis
> > >
> > > travis57 at megalink dot net http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/
> >
> > Nice improvement IMO. Looks like it hurts though, its tough shaving off heavy growth, and you
> > usually end up with a good rash...
> >

> yeah, i trimmed it down with scissors first, then shaved it. it's a little sore from razor burn,
> but i'll live, now that the bleeding has stopped ;-)
>
> > BTW, and not to nit, but ever though of contacts? I cant stand wearing glasses myself... they
> > make me feel.. seperated from everything.. plus
it
> > leaves your nose open for some slick shades when riding :) Now if only
> > wouldnt break my sunglasses all the time, I could get some nice Oakleys.
> >

> I tried contacts but i just couldn't get used to touching my eye, and they always felt like they
> were in wrong, so i went back to glasses. i will probably go for a smaller frame though next eye
> appointment (usually about once every 5 years or so, give or take 10 years).
> --
> ~Travis
>
> travis57 at megalink dot net http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

It is tough to get used to contacts, impossible for some. I think smaller glasses would look pretty
slick. Sorry to hear bout the bleeding. Does look good though.

> "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > Nice improvement IMO. Looks like it hurts though, its tough shaving off heavy growth, and you
> > > usually end up with a good rash...
> > >

> > yeah, i trimmed it down with scissors first, then shaved it. it's a little sore from razor burn,
> > but i'll live, now that the bleeding has stopped ;-)
> >
> > > BTW, and not to nit, but ever though of contacts? I cant stand wearing glasses myself... they
> > > make me feel.. seperated from everything.. plus
> it
> > > leaves your nose open for some slick shades when riding :) Now if only
> > > wouldnt break my sunglasses all the time, I could get some nice Oakleys.
> > >

> > I tried contacts but i just couldn't get used to touching my eye, and they always felt like they
> > were in wrong, so i went back to glasses. i will probably go for a smaller frame though next eye
> > appointment (usually about once every 5 years or so, give or take 10 years).
> > --
> > ~Travis
> >
> > travis57 at megalink dot net http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/
>
> It is tough to get used to contacts, impossible for some. I think smaller glasses would look
> pretty slick. Sorry to hear bout the bleeding. Does look good though.

Glad it looks good, as i have a particularly slow growing stache, so it would take several months to
grow back if it turned out wrong.

The bleeding wasn't really as bad as i may have made it out to be (slight dramatic elaboration ;-)

It doesn't feel as razor burned now and the redness is going away.
--
~Travis

Technician wrote:
> The stache b'gone votes won unanimously. http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/tmp/stache_b_gone.jpg
>
> have a good laugh, and take notice of the slight redness of razer burn (finally got the bleeding
> to stop).

Holy ****! You're a full grown adult! From reading all of your juvenile posts, I assumed you were in
your teens.

BWHAHAHAHAH

-Spider

> Technician wrote:
> > The stache b'gone votes won unanimously. http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/tmp/stache_b_gone.jpg
> >
> > have a good laugh, and take notice of the slight redness of razer burn (finally got the bleeding
> > to stop).
>
> Holy ****! You're a full grown adult! From reading all of your juvenile posts, I assumed you were
> in your teens.
>
> BWHAHAHAHAH
>
> -Spider

likewise
--
~Travis

TacomaBoy wrote:

> It is tough to get used to contacts, impossible for some. I think smaller glasses would look
> pretty slick. Sorry to hear bout the bleeding. Does look good though.

Seconded. The lack of tash looks much better and smaller glasses or contacts would look good.

TacomaBoy wrote:
> "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
>>
>>>"Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>Nice improvement IMO. Looks like it hurts though, its tough shaving off heavy growth, and you
>>>usually end up with a good rash...
>>>

>>yeah, i trimmed it down with scissors first, then shaved it. it's a little sore from razor burn,
>>but i'll live, now that the bleeding has stopped ;-)
>>

>>>BTW, and not to nit, but ever though of contacts? I cant stand wearing glasses myself... they
>>>make me feel.. seperated from everything.. plus
>
> it
>
>>>leaves your nose open for some slick shades when riding :) Now if only

>>>wouldnt break my sunglasses all the time, I could get some nice Oakleys.
>>>

>>I tried contacts but i just couldn't get used to touching my eye, and they always felt like they
>>were in wrong, so i went back to glasses. i will probably go for a smaller frame though next eye
>>appointment (usually about once every 5 years or so, give or take 10 years).
>>--
>>~Travis
>>
>>travis57 at megalink dot net http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/
>

> It is tough to get used to contacts, impossible for some. I think smaller glasses would look
> pretty slick. Sorry to hear bout the bleeding. Does look good though.

Careful on how small you go. My new ones are a just a tad smaller than their predecessors but I
notice a big difference in how much stuff sneaks past and gets into my eye. Of course, I think tech
has quite a bit of breathing room before they get too small:)

In article <[email protected]>, myarse247 @hotmail.com says...
> TacomaBoy wrote:
>
> > It is tough to get used to contacts, impossible for some. I think smaller glasses would look
> > pretty slick. Sorry to hear bout the bleeding. Does look good though.
>
> Seconded. The lack of tash looks much better and smaller glasses or contacts would look good.

Hmmm, i may try contacts again. checked a mirror and IMO i do look better without glasses (that that
i could see anyway).

here is a pic for comparison. http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/tmp/no_glasses.jpg

curiously, either my eyebrows are at different heights, or my head is crooked again (maybe i just
over analyze too much)

it does look like a totally different person though. for the better?
--
~Travis

> TacomaBoy wrote:
> > "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >
> >>In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

> >>yeah, i trimmed it down with scissors first, then shaved it. it's a little sore from razor burn,
> >>but i'll live, now that the bleeding has stopped ;-)

> > it

> >>I tried contacts but i just couldn't get used to touching my eye, and they always felt like they
> >>were in wrong, so i went back to glasses. i will probably go for a smaller frame though next eye
> >>appointment (usually about once every 5 years or so, give or take 10 years).
> >>--
> >>~Travis
> >>
> >>travis57 at megalink dot net http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/
> >

> > It is tough to get used to contacts, impossible for some. I think smaller glasses would look
> > pretty slick. Sorry to hear bout the bleeding. Does look good though.
> >

> Careful on how small you go. My new ones are a just a tad smaller than their predecessors but I
> notice a big difference in how much stuff sneaks past and gets into my eye. Of course, I think
> tech has quite a bit of breathing room before they get too small:)

and yet, i still manage to get stuff in my eyes.

i think next eye doc visit i will try contacts again. then i can get some wrap around type
sunglasses. not the true wrap around ones though, IMO they are ugly, just something that comes close
to a facial fit, with air room to keep them from fogging, and regular bows.

I think i will miss these frames though. only thing i ever had that was pure Ti.
--
~Travis

> In article <[email protected]>, myarse247 @hotmail.com says...
> > TacomaBoy wrote:
> >
> > > It is tough to get used to contacts, impossible for some. I think
smaller
> > > glasses would look pretty slick. Sorry to hear bout the bleeding.
Does
> > > look good though.
> >
> > Seconded. The lack of tash looks much better and smaller glasses or contacts would look good.
> >

> Hmmm, i may try contacts again. checked a mirror and IMO i do look better without glasses (that
> that i could see anyway).
>
> here is a pic for comparison. http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/tmp/no_glasses.jpg
>
> curiously, either my eyebrows are at different heights, or my head is crooked again (maybe i just
> over analyze too much)
>
> it does look like a totally different person though. for the better?
> --
> ~Travis
>
> travis57 at megalink dot net http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

Yeah improvement again IMO. But who am I to say hehe... Don't get contacts on my account hehe. But,
I think after you get used to em, they really do become your friend, and they help ones self
esteem... Another reason I am out to lose 40 pounds!

"Spider" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Technician wrote:
> > The stache b'gone votes won unanimously. http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/tmp/stache_b_gone.jpg
> >
> > have a good laugh, and take notice of the slight redness of razer burn (finally got the bleeding
> > to stop).
>
> Holy ****! You're a full grown adult! From reading all of your juvenile posts, I assumed you were
> in your teens.
>
> BWHAHAHAHAH
>
> -Spider

ROTFLMAO.....I was thinking the same thing. This is what I had pictured
http://www.physsportsmed.com/issues/1998/sailing/graphics/botty.gif oops, I mean
http://www.macgregoss.qld.edu.au/qldwebchall/cigarettes/images/pimples.jpg

Every time one of you guys post a picture of your mug it trips me out. Am I the only normal looking
dewd on this ng!?!?!?!
--
Slacker

| In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
| > "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
| > news:[email protected]...
| > | The stache b'gone votes won unanimously.
| > | http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/tmp/stache_b_gone.jpg
| > |
| > | have a good laugh, and take notice of the slight redness of razer burn (finally got the
| > | bleeding to stop).
| >
| > Dammit, I've always wanted a stache to be able to shave off.
| >

| Try it out and see. ;-)

I can't, my beard would look like C. Everett Coop

---
http://intergalax.com

Release Date: 5/19/2003

| Nelson Binch wrote:
| > "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
| > news:[email protected]...
| > | The stache b'gone votes won unanimously.
| > | http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/tmp/stache_b_gone.jpg
| > |
| > | have a good laugh, and take notice of the slight redness of razer burn (finally got the
| > | bleeding to stop).
| >
| > Dammit, I've always wanted a stache to be able to shave off.
|

| I'm sure Travis can sweep his up off the bathroom floor and mail it to
you.

Um...ew

---
http://intergalax.com