OT: GRS

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> JD wrote:
>> The Devil made me do it:
>> http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/i...lery&req=user&user=35&op=view_album&album=164
>>

>> JD
>>

> Nothing wrong with checking out the race. I enjoyed watching the one in
> Philadelphia. It's now a thing of the past as sponsorship has been
> pulled. I'll have to see if there is an equivalent out here.

That's too bad. That was the biggest race in the US for quite some
time. We'll see how long the ToC lasts.

> Is that going through Santa Barbaric?

L.B. Santa Barbaric is much, much nicer than that.

Greg

--
The ticketbastard Tax Tracker:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

On Feb 26, 2:31 pm, Ride-A-Lot <mitchell@[NOSPAM]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
> JD wrote:
> > The Devil made me do it:
> >http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/index.php?automodule=gallery&req=us...

> > JD

> Nothing wrong with checking out the race. I enjoyed watching the one in
> Philadelphia. It's now a thing of the past as sponsorship has been
> pulled. I'll have to see if there is an equivalent out here.
>
> Is that going through Santa Barbaric?
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

The Philly race kinda moved to become the Greenville, NC race.

There's a race in Somerville, NJ that's sanctioned by the UCI or the
USCF or some big national or international cycling group. And there
are at least three road races in Manhattan/Brooklyn any week between
March and September in Central Park, Prospect Park, and Floyd Bennet.
Devinitely a different scale from the Western stuff, though. These are
more like crits.

/s

On Feb 26, 11:34 am, "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> > JD wrote:
> >> The Devil made me do it:
> >>http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/index.php?automodule=gallery&req=us...

> >> JD

> > Nothing wrong with checking out the race. I enjoyed watching the one in
> > Philadelphia. It's now a thing of the past as sponsorship has been
> > pulled. I'll have to see if there is an equivalent out here.

> That's too bad. That was the biggest race in the US for quite some
> time. We'll see how long the ToC lasts.
>
> > Is that going through Santa Barbaric?

> L.B. Santa Barbaric is much, much nicer than that.

There's no Art Deco in Satan Barbarella either. Bong Leach is pretty
real compared to a lot of places out here.

JD

"Jerry" <[email protected]> wrote:
>There's no Art Deco in Satan Barbarella either.
>Bong Leach is pretty real compared to a lot of places out here.

Where was it you lived, Cerritos? From *that* vantage point,
Long Beach probably looks like Maui.

On Mar 15, 6:55 pm, Maxipad <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Jerry" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >There's no Art Deco in Satan Barbarella either.
> >Bong Leach is pretty real compared to a lot of places out here.

> Where was it you lived, Cerritos? From *that* vantage point,
> Long Beach probably looks like Maui.

Keep guessing, fool.

JD