OT - Pack your bags honey!!!

Shaun Rimmer

------
A man rushes home, bursting through the front door of his house yelling to his wife, "Pack your bags
baby, I just won the lottery! All 10 million dollars of it.... Woooohooo!!!!"

" That's great sweetie" she replies, "Do I pack for the beach or the mountains?"

"Who cares", he replies, " Just f**k off ".
----

Shaun aRe

Shaun R says:

<snip>

>"Who cares", he replies, " Just f**k off ".

I bet Kath hits you for that one! In fact, please ask her to do so for me.

Sick buzzturd!

;-)

Steve

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Shaun R says:
>
> <snip>
>
> >"Who cares", he replies, " Just f**k off ".
>
> I bet Kath hits you for that one!

Not a chance - she knows the difference between humour and reality, Steve ',;~P`````````

> In fact, please ask her to do so for me.

No. Kath and my S&M sessions are purely between the two of us.

> Sick buzzturd!

Me? Heh, mebbe but It was my Bro's fiancé that sent it to me, heheheheh......

> ;-)
>
> Steve

Shaun aRe - gave me a chuckle though ',;~}

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> SR says:
>
> >Not a chance - she knows the difference between humour and reality, Steve ',;~P`````````
>
> That's a relief. A useful piece of knowledge with you around ;-P

Aye! Do you think I'd even consider marrying a woman who didn't get humor (let alone _my_ humour)?

I said nothing! |:-|

>Shaun aRe - gave me a chuckle though ',;~}
>
> Yeah - good one. I'll put it on the fridge so Glone knows where she
stands
> ;-))

Heheheheheh - you might get more than you bargained for, like your bags packed for you, or bleach
powder inside yer briefs..... ',;~}

Shaun aRe

> ------
> A man rushes home, bursting through the front door of his house yelling to his wife, "Pack your
> bags baby, I just won the lottery! All 10 million dollars of it.... Woooohooo!!!!"
>

> " That's great sweetie" she replies, "Do I pack for the beach or the mountains?"
>

> "Who cares", he replies, " Just f**k off ".
> ----

Took it all of 15 years to cross the pond. ;^)

Mike - but still funny.

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> SR says:
>
> >Heheheheheh - you might get more than you bargained for, like your bags packed for you, or bleach
> >powder inside yer briefs..... ',;~}
> >

> No - I'll get exactly what I know will be coming - a clip around the
ear-'ole.

Ahhh, ain't that sweet! The relationship still being physical at your age ',;~P`

> Maybe I'll just not tell her about it - I'm not into S&M like you seem to
be
> ;-P

Well, actually, I'm not, but telling women I get off on being slapped has saved me from it happening
quite a few times, heheheheheheh...........

Shaun aRe - "Right, well I'm going to _not_ slap you as punishment then!" - "Oh, heck, that really
sucks! Don't be mean! Please do it?"

P.s. - Never needed this with Kath - she's too darned ace a woman for me to ever be emotionally able
to give her cause to slap me....oh ****, there I go gerrin' all soft again.....totally trashed
my hard, tough and rugged MTB'er image ;-(

> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>
> >>That's a relief. A useful piece of knowledge with you around ;-P
> >

> > Aye! Do you think I'd even consider marrying a woman who didn't get
humor
> > (let alone _my_ humour)?
>
> One would imagine a woman would have to have a sense of humour to marry you anyway... ;~p
>
> A very dark and sick sense of humour...

You don't know the half of it.........heheheheheheh...............

Shaun aRe

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> SR says:
>
> >totally trashed my hard, tough and rugged MTB'er image ;-(

> What "sense of 'sarcams'?" I never saw one...

> ;-P

I'll match your ;-P and raise you a ',;~P``````````````

Shaun aRe - Heh.......

Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > ------
> > A man rushes home, bursting through the front door of his house yelling
> > his wife, "Pack your bags baby, I just won the lottery! All 10 million dollars of it....
> > Woooohooo!!!!"
> >

> > " That's great sweetie" she replies, "Do I pack for the beach or the mountains?"
> >

> > "Who cares", he replies, " Just f**k off ".

> > ----
> >

> Took it all of 15 years to cross the pond. ;^)

Prolly because we haven't had a lottery as long as you have, but I heard the "I just won the pools!"
version when I was about 6. Seems it took a while to get to you in the first place ',;~}

> Mike - but still funny.

Aye - a good short and simple basic chuckle-joke. Hits the spot sometimes.

Shaun aRe

> ------
> A man rushes home, bursting through the front door of his house yelling to his wife, "Pack your
> bags baby, I just won the lottery! All 10 million dollars of it.... Woooohooo!!!!"
>

> " That's great sweetie" she replies, "Do I pack for the beach or the mountains?"
>

> "Who cares", he replies, " Just f**k off ".
> ----

Nice one shaun, always raises a chuckle, My current favourite joke:

With all the sadness going on in the world at the moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a
very important person which went almost un-noticed last week.

Larry La Prise, the man who wrote "The Hokey Cokey" died peacefully aged 83.

The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin. They put his left leg in -
and things just started to go downhill from there.

Steve E.

spademan o---[) * <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > ------
> > A man rushes home, bursting through the front door of his house yelling
> > his wife, "Pack your bags baby, I just won the lottery! All 10 million dollars of it....
> > Woooohooo!!!!"
> >

> > " That's great sweetie" she replies, "Do I pack for the beach or the mountains?"
> >

> > "Who cares", he replies, " Just f**k off ".

> > ----
> >

> Nice one shaun, always raises a chuckle,

',;~}

> My current favourite joke:
>
> With all the sadness going on in the world at the moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a
> very important person which went almost un-noticed last week.
>
> Larry La Prise, the man who wrote "The Hokey Cokey" died peacefully aged 83.
>
> The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin. They put his left leg in -
> and things just started to go downhill from there.

Heheh - just heard this one the other day - cheers!

Shaun aRe - "Why, that's just plain daft that is!" <in the voice of Ivor The Engine's narrator

> Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > --
> > > ------
> > > A man rushes home, bursting through the front door of his house
yelling
> > > his wife, "Pack your bags baby, I just won the lottery! All 10 million dollars of it....
> > > Woooohooo!!!!"
> > >

> > > " That's great sweetie" she replies, "Do I pack for the beach or the mountains?"
> > >

> > > "Who cares", he replies, " Just f**k off ".

> > --
> > > ----
> > >

> > Took it all of 15 years to cross the pond. ;^)
>
> Prolly because we haven't had a lottery as long as you have, but I heard
the
> "I just won the pools!" version when I was about 6. Seems it took a while
> get to you in the first place ',;~}
>
> > Mike - but still funny.
>
> Aye - a good short and simple basic chuckle-joke. Hits the spot sometimes.
>
> Shaun aRe

Worked for me.

Andy Chequer

Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message

> > Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > --
> yelling

> > > --
> > > >

> > > Took it all of 15 years to cross the pond. ;^)
> >
> > Prolly because we haven't had a lottery as long as you have, but I heard
> the
> > "I just won the pools!" version when I was about 6. Seems it took a
while
> > get to you in the first place ',;~}
> >
> > > Mike - but still funny.
> >
> > Aye - a good short and simple basic chuckle-joke. Hits the spot
sometimes.

> > Shaun aRe
>
> Worked for me.

Cool Mr. Andy.

Shaun aRe

> Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > yelling
> million

> > > Prolly because we haven't had a lottery as long as you have, but I
heard
> > the
> > > "I just won the pools!" version when I was about 6. Seems it took a
> while
> > > get to you in the first place ',;~}

> > > Aye - a good short and simple basic chuckle-joke. Hits the spot
> sometimes.
> > >
> > > Shaun aRe
> >
> > Worked for me.
>
> Cool Mr. Andy.

Any time, old fruit.

Andy Chequer

Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message

> > Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > yelling
> > million

> the

> heard
> > > the
> > while

> > sometimes.

> > > Worked for me.
> >
> > Cool Mr. Andy.
>
> Any time, old fruit.

I am the rotten apple in the barrel. You spotted this. That was smart of you. By the time I've
finnished, there will ba a barrel full of cider to share amongst us. This is good. Smart people
served first.

Shaun aRe

> Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote
in
> > > message news:[email protected]...

> > > million

> > the

> > heard
> > > while

> > > sometimes.

> > > Cool Mr. Andy.
> >
> > Any time, old fruit.
>
> I am the rotten apple in the barrel. You spotted this. That was smart of you. By the time I've
> finnished, there will ba a barrel full of cider to share amongst us. This is good. Smart people
> served first.
>
> Shaun aRe

I'll book an ambulance and stomach pump.

Andy Chequer

> > > Any time, old fruit.
> >
> > I am the rotten apple in the barrel. You spotted this. That was smart of you. By the time I've
> > finnished, there will ba a barrel full of cider to share amongst us. This is good. Smart people
> > served first.
> >
> > Shaun aRe
>
> I'll book an ambulance and stomach pump.

Super - I'll prepare the goat vindaloo. I have scotch bonnet and habanero peppers, and know where
there's a fat goat hanging out.

Who's gonna fetch the bubblewrap?

Shaun aRe