OT: You guys look beautiful today

Westie

Guest
Just fired up my new 19" Sony Trinitron CPG-G420 Flat Screen monitor. And damn you all look
fine today...
--
Westie

> Just fired up my new 19" Sony Trinitron CPG-G420 Flat Screen monitor. And damn you all look fine
> today...
> --
> Westie

Yeah....well you're looking pretty hideous on my 19" NEC FE991sb.
--
Slacker

Slacker wrote:
>> Just fired up my new 19" Sony Trinitron CPG-G420 Flat Screen monitor. And damn you all look fine
>> today...
>> --
>> Westie
>

> Yeah....well you're looking pretty hideous on my 19" NEC FE991sb.

how does Bomba's award winning helmet hair look? Was there any help for that?

I didn't think so.

Penny

Westie wrote:

> Just fired up my new 19" Sony Trinitron CPG-G420 Flat Screen monitor. And damn you all look fine
> today...
> --
> Westie

You haven't seen me, have you?

Barry

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> > Just fired up my new 19" Sony Trinitron CPG-G420 Flat Screen monitor. And damn you all look fine
> > today...
> > --
> > Westie
>

> Yeah....well you're looking pretty hideous on my 19" NEC FE991sb.
> --
> Slacker

I fired up my 17" Phillips and it went BZZT and a puff of acrid smoke arose form it's case. Now I
fired up my 17" LG Studioworks flatscreen and you all look fine, and flat.
--
_________________________

> Chris P says:
>
> >and you all look fine, and flat.
>
> Hey - CG - you may have had a good hair day, but something was obviously missing ;->
>
> Steve

Hmmmm ... must be my lack of styling products. I'll work on that tomorrow.

~CG

> Chris P says:
>
> >and you all look fine, and flat.
>
> Hey - CG - you may have had a good hair day, but something was obviously missing ;->
>
> Steve

I guess it's easier to hide a bad booby day than a bad hair day!
--
Slacker

Cinder Girl wrote:
> "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Chris P says:
>>
>>> and you all look fine, and flat.
>>
>> Hey - CG - you may have had a good hair day, but something was obviously missing ;->
>>
>> Steve
>
> Hmmmm ... must be my lack of styling products. I'll work on that tomorrow.
>
> ~CG

CG... I just have to know. Am I weird if I don't ride with lip gloss? I don't even own any.

Penny

> Cinder Girl wrote:
> > "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> Chris P says:

> >> Hey - CG - you may have had a good hair day, but something was obviously missing ;->
> >>
> >> Steve
> >
> > Hmmmm ... must be my lack of styling products. I'll work on that tomorrow.
> >
> > ~CG
>
> CG... I just have to know. Am I weird if I don't ride with lip gloss?
> don't even own any.
>
> Penny

As long as you have your foundation, powder, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, blusher, lip liner and
lipstick in place, I don't see a problem if you ride without lip gloss.

~CG

Stephen Baker wrote:
> CG says:
>
>> Hmmmm ... must be my lack of styling products. I'll work on that tomorrow.
>
> "I must, I must, I must Increase my bust..."

that would be a support product not a styling product.

d'oh!!

Penny

Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Cinder Girl wrote:
> > "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> Chris P says:

> >> Hey - CG - you may have had a good hair day, but something was obviously missing ;->
> >>
> >> Steve
> >
> > Hmmmm ... must be my lack of styling products. I'll work on that tomorrow.
> >
> > ~CG
>
> CG... I just have to know. Am I weird if I don't ride with lip gloss?
> don't even own any.

Just use Vaseline - same shine, but as an added bonus, reduced chaffing......

Shaun aRe - Revelling in the view from the gutter............

> Penny says:
>
> >that would be a support product not a styling product.
> >
> >d'oh!!
>
> Yeah - but the OP reported CG to be looking flat ;-(
>
> Hehe
>
> Steve

Yeah, and the first thing I though of was flat *hair*. The first thing the boys thought of was flat
*chest*. Boys boys boys.

~CG

"Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Penny says:
> >
> > >that would be a support product not a styling product.
> > >
> > >d'oh!!
> >
> > Yeah - but the OP reported CG to be looking flat ;-(
> >
> > Hehe
> >
> > Steve
>
> Yeah, and the first thing I though of was flat *hair*. The first thing
the
> boys thought of was flat *chest*. Boys boys boys.

Flat *HAIR*!!!

Bill "never occurred to me" S.

> > Penny says:
> >
> > >that would be a support product not a styling product.
> > >
> > >d'oh!!
> >
> > Yeah - but the OP reported CG to be looking flat ;-(
> >
> > Hehe
> >
> > Steve
>
> Yeah, and the first thing I though of was flat *hair*. The first thing the boys thought of was
> flat *chest*. Boys boys boys.
>
> ~CG

I *knew you were referring to a bad hair day, but penny told me you *really meant something else!
--
Slacker - innocent

Slacker wrote:
>>> Penny says:

>>> Yeah - but the OP reported CG to be looking flat ;-(
>>>
>>> Hehe
>>>
>>> Steve
>>
>> Yeah, and the first thing I though of was flat *hair*. The first thing the boys thought of was
>> flat *chest*. Boys boys boys.
>>
>> ~CG
>

> I *knew you were referring to a bad hair day, but penny told me you *really meant something else!

don't bring me into this you psycho.

I"m still trying to figure out why 6 women in an all girl bike forum that I post to list body
glitter and lip glass as necesarry tool kit items. Is it becasue they might be roadies? must be.