OT: You guys look beautiful today

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Westie, Apr 7, 2003.

  1. Westie

    Westie Guest

    Just fired up my new 19" Sony Trinitron CPG-G420 Flat Screen monitor. And damn you all look
    fine today...
    --
    Westie

    Tags:

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > Just fired up my new 19" Sony Trinitron CPG-G420 Flat Screen monitor. And damn you all look fine
    > today...
    > --
    > Westie

    Yeah....well you're looking pretty hideous on my 19" NEC FE991sb.
    --
    Slacker

  3. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Slacker wrote:
    >> Just fired up my new 19" Sony Trinitron CPG-G420 Flat Screen monitor. And damn you all look fine
    >> today...
    >> --
    >> Westie
    >

    > Yeah....well you're looking pretty hideous on my 19" NEC FE991sb.

    how does Bomba's award winning helmet hair look? Was there any help for that?

    I didn't think so.

    Penny

  4. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    I'm so glad you asked http://www.pbase.com/slack/inbox
    --
    Slacker

  5. Westie

    Westie Guest

  6. Westie wrote:

    > Just fired up my new 19" Sony Trinitron CPG-G420 Flat Screen monitor. And damn you all look fine
    > today...
    > --
    > Westie

    You haven't seen me, have you?

    Barry

  7. Ctg

    Ctg Guest

  8. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Westie <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Just fired up my new 19" Sony Trinitron CPG-G420 Flat Screen monitor. And damn you all look fine
    > today...

    I look beautiful every day, ya daft sod.

    Shaun aRe

  9. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    "Westie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Just fired up my new 19" Sony Trinitron CPG-G420 Flat Screen monitor. And damn you all look fine
    > today...
    > --
    > Westie

    Thank you, I was having a rather good hair day ;)

    ~CG

  10. In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > > Just fired up my new 19" Sony Trinitron CPG-G420 Flat Screen monitor. And damn you all look fine
    > > today...
    > > --
    > > Westie
    >

    > Yeah....well you're looking pretty hideous on my 19" NEC FE991sb.
    > --
    > Slacker

    I fired up my 17" Phillips and it went BZZT and a puff of acrid smoke arose form it's case. Now I
    fired up my 17" LG Studioworks flatscreen and you all look fine, and flat.
    --
    _________________________

  11. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    > Chris P says:
    >
    > >and you all look fine, and flat.
    >
    > Hey - CG - you may have had a good hair day, but something was obviously missing ;->
    >
    > Steve

    Hmmmm ... must be my lack of styling products. I'll work on that tomorrow.

    ~CG

  12. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > Chris P says:
    >
    > >and you all look fine, and flat.
    >
    > Hey - CG - you may have had a good hair day, but something was obviously missing ;->
    >
    > Steve

    I guess it's easier to hide a bad booby day than a bad hair day!
    --
    Slacker

  13. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Cinder Girl wrote:
    > "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> Chris P says:
    >>
    >>> and you all look fine, and flat.
    >>
    >> Hey - CG - you may have had a good hair day, but something was obviously missing ;->
    >>
    >> Steve
    >
    > Hmmmm ... must be my lack of styling products. I'll work on that tomorrow.
    >
    > ~CG

    CG... I just have to know. Am I weird if I don't ride with lip gloss? I don't even own any.

    Penny

  14. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    > Cinder Girl wrote:
    > > "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >> Chris P says:

    > >> Hey - CG - you may have had a good hair day, but something was obviously missing ;->
    > >>
    > >> Steve
    > >
    > > Hmmmm ... must be my lack of styling products. I'll work on that tomorrow.
    > >
    > > ~CG
    >
    > CG... I just have to know. Am I weird if I don't ride with lip gloss?
    > don't even own any.
    >
    > Penny

    As long as you have your foundation, powder, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, blusher, lip liner and
    lipstick in place, I don't see a problem if you ride without lip gloss.

    ~CG

  15. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Stephen Baker wrote:
    > CG says:
    >
    >> Hmmmm ... must be my lack of styling products. I'll work on that tomorrow.
    >
    > "I must, I must, I must Increase my bust..."

    that would be a support product not a styling product.

    d'oh!!

    Penny

  16. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Cinder Girl wrote:
    > > "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >> Chris P says:

    > >> Hey - CG - you may have had a good hair day, but something was obviously missing ;->
    > >>
    > >> Steve
    > >
    > > Hmmmm ... must be my lack of styling products. I'll work on that tomorrow.
    > >
    > > ~CG
    >
    > CG... I just have to know. Am I weird if I don't ride with lip gloss?
    > don't even own any.

    Just use Vaseline - same shine, but as an added bonus, reduced chaffing......

    Shaun aRe - Revelling in the view from the gutter............

  17. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    > Penny says:
    >
    > >that would be a support product not a styling product.
    > >
    > >d'oh!!
    >
    > Yeah - but the OP reported CG to be looking flat ;-(
    >
    > Hehe
    >
    > Steve

    Yeah, and the first thing I though of was flat *hair*. The first thing the boys thought of was flat
    *chest*. Boys boys boys.

    ~CG

  18. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Penny says:
    > >
    > > >that would be a support product not a styling product.
    > > >
    > > >d'oh!!
    > >
    > > Yeah - but the OP reported CG to be looking flat ;-(
    > >
    > > Hehe
    > >
    > > Steve
    >
    > Yeah, and the first thing I though of was flat *hair*. The first thing
    the
    > boys thought of was flat *chest*. Boys boys boys.

    Flat *HAIR*!!!

    Bill "never occurred to me" S.

  19. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > > Penny says:
    > >
    > > >that would be a support product not a styling product.
    > > >
    > > >d'oh!!
    > >
    > > Yeah - but the OP reported CG to be looking flat ;-(
    > >
    > > Hehe
    > >
    > > Steve
    >
    > Yeah, and the first thing I though of was flat *hair*. The first thing the boys thought of was
    > flat *chest*. Boys boys boys.
    >
    > ~CG

    I *knew you were referring to a bad hair day, but penny told me you *really meant something else!
    --
    Slacker - innocent

  20. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Slacker wrote:
    >>> Penny says:

    >>> Yeah - but the OP reported CG to be looking flat ;-(
    >>>
    >>> Hehe
    >>>
    >>> Steve
    >>
    >> Yeah, and the first thing I though of was flat *hair*. The first thing the boys thought of was
    >> flat *chest*. Boys boys boys.
    >>
    >> ~CG
    >

    > I *knew you were referring to a bad hair day, but penny told me you *really meant something else!

    don't bring me into this you psycho.

    I"m still trying to figure out why 6 women in an all girl bike forum that I post to list body
    glitter and lip glass as necesarry tool kit items. Is it becasue they might be roadies? must be.

    1ยข