OT: You guys look beautiful today

> >> Yeah, and the first thing I though of was flat *hair*. The first thing the boys thought of was
> >> flat *chest*. Boys boys boys.
> >>
> >> ~CG
> >

> > I *knew you were referring to a bad hair day, but penny told me you *really meant
> > something else!
>
> don't bring me into this you psycho.
>
> I"m still trying to figure out why 6 women in an all girl bike forum that I post to list body
> glitter and lip glass as necesarry tool kit items. Is it becasue they might be roadies? must be.
>
> 1¢

No Maxipads (w/wings)??
--
Slacker

Slacker wrote:

>>> I *knew you were referring to a bad hair day, but penny told me you *really meant
>>> something else!
>>
>> don't bring me into this you psycho.
>>
>> I"m still trying to figure out why 6 women in an all girl bike forum that I post to list body
>> glitter and lip glass as necesarry tool kit items. Is it becasue they might be roadies? must be.
>>
>> 1¢
>

> No Maxipads (w/wings)??

they don't pack real well but they are great in a large first aid kits.

Penny

Cinder Girl <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Penny says:
> >
> > >that would be a support product not a styling product.
> > >
> > >d'oh!!
> >
> > Yeah - but the OP reported CG to be looking flat ;-(
> >
> > Hehe
> >
> > Steve
>
> Yeah, and the first thing I though of was flat *hair*. The first thing
the
> boys thought of was flat *chest*. Boys boys boys.

Well, I was thinking 'flat chest hair'.............

Shaun aRe

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> SR says:
>
> >Dyke?
>
> A Dutch dam? Nah....

Amsterdam?

> Just broke up with the long-time bf - has sworn off men for 6 months at
least.
> Yeah. right!
>
> Kids!

Never say never, and don't try to guess where or when, either, is all I can say....

Shaun aRe

Cinder Girl <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > CG says:

> > > Yup! As my daughter says: Can't live with 'em, can't ............. erm...
> > yeah,
> > > that covers it!
> > >
> > > Steve
> >
> > Dyke?
> >
> > ',;~}~
> >

> > Shaun aRe
> >

> No, just wise.
>
> ~CG :)

Oy! You saying my gorgeous, wonderful and totally beloved wife-to-be _isn't_ wise? Right, I'll
pass that on!

Be prepared to gain a new exit hole |:-|

Shaun aRe - You have been warned.........

> Shaun Rimmer wrote:

> >>Just broke up with the long-time bf - has sworn off men for 6 months at
> >
> > least.
> >
> >>Yeah. right!
> >>
> >>Kids!

one_.
> > Never say never, and don't try to guess where or when, either, is all I
can
> > say....
>
> You want to ask Sorni about that.

<checking my desires>....Errrmm, nope - don't.

> I believe he's met "the one" on at least a couple of occasions :)

He got it wrong then, didn't he? ',;~}~

Shaun aRe

> Never say never, and don't try to guess where or when, either, is all I can say....
>

> Shaun aRe

I thought the one that sucked was the one? Now I'm confused.
--
_________________________

Chris Phillipo <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

one_.
> > Never say never, and don't try to guess where or when, either, is all I
can
> > say....
> >

> > Shaun aRe
> >

> I thought the one that sucked was the one? Now I'm confused.

You bloody forners! What bit of (Oy!) did you miss then eh?

',;~}~

Shaun aRe - All mine sucked.......

> Or he got it right, but got it wrong that he thought he got it wrong....
>
> Steve E.

Right!
--
_________________________

spademan o---[) * <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > bomba <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> at

_the
> > one_.
> > can
> > >
> > > You want to ask Sorni about that.
> >
> > <checking my desires>....Errrmm, nope - don't.
> >
> > > I believe he's met "the one" on at least a couple of occasions :)
> >
> > He got it wrong then, didn't he? ',;~}~
> >

> > Shaun aRe
> >

> Or he got it right, but got it wrong that he thought he got it wrong....

Please, remove your confusion injector from this 'place of soon to be married', before I make you
wear it suppository fashion, old chap ',;~}~

Shaun aRe - It's simple, really........

> Shaun Rimmer wrote:

one_.
> > Never say never, and don't try to guess where or when, either, is all I
can
> > say....
>
> You want to ask Sorni about that. I believe he's met "the one" on at least a couple of
> occasions :)

I *thought* I felt my ring finger burning!

The first time I met "the one" I was too young (16) to know better. (And nicely inebriated by the
time we got married at 22.)

The second time I met "the one" I was too stupid to live. (Too many examples to list; side-effects
of quitting drinking.)

Now I'm old and brilliant, and all I meet is gruff from you gits! (Did I say that right? :)

Bill "open to one more 'the one' but not counting on it" S.

> Cinder Girl <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

erm...
> > > yeah,

> > > Dyke?
> > >
> > > ',;~}~
> > >

> > > Shaun aRe
> > >

> > No, just wise.
> >
> > ~CG :)
>
> Oy! You saying my gorgeous, wonderful and totally beloved wife-to-be
_isn't_
> wise? Right, I'll pass that on!
>
> Be prepared to gain a new exit hole |:-|
>

> Shaun aRe - You have been warned.........

I'm not saying she isn't wise. I'm just saying you are one lucky man!

~CG

Cinder Girl <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > Cinder Girl <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> erm...

> > > No, just wise.
> > >
> > > ~CG :)
> >
> > Oy! You saying my gorgeous, wonderful and totally beloved wife-to-be
> _isn't_
> > wise? Right, I'll pass that on!
> >
> > Be prepared to gain a new exit hole |:-|
> >

> > Shaun aRe - You have been warned.........
> >

> I'm not saying she isn't wise. I'm just saying you are one lucky man!

Heheheheh - nice manoeuvre ',;~}~

Oh, and yes, I'm one hell of a lucky man. I fell lucky beyond my ability to comprehend it even
nearly fully.

Shaun aRe - Funny thing is, she feels the same way.........heh.......

> Cinder Girl <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Cinder Girl <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > erm...

> > > Oy! You saying my gorgeous, wonderful and totally beloved wife-to-be
> > _isn't_
> > > wise? Right, I'll pass that on!
> > >
> > > Be prepared to gain a new exit hole |:-|
> > >

> > > Shaun aRe - You have been warned.........
> > >

> > I'm not saying she isn't wise. I'm just saying you are one lucky man!
>
> Heheheheh - nice manoeuvre ',;~}~
>
> Oh, and yes, I'm one hell of a lucky man. I fell lucky beyond my ability
> comprehend it even nearly fully.
>

> Shaun aRe - Funny thing is, she feels the same way.........heh.......

She thinks you're one helluva lucky man too?

spademan o---[) * <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > Heheheheh - nice manoeuvre ',;~}~
> >
> > Oh, and yes, I'm one hell of a lucky man. I fell lucky beyond my ability
> > comprehend it even nearly fully.
> >

> > Shaun aRe - Funny thing is, she feels the same way.........heh.......
> >

> She thinks you're one helluva lucky man too?

She's smart.

Shaun aRe