Paint Drying, Grass Growing, Wind Tunnel

Kraig Willett

Guest
What do they have in common?

Check out:

http://tinyurl.com/4n51

to find out. (~400 kb .wmv file - so if you don't have windows media player, don't waste your time).

--
==================
Kraig Willett www.biketechreview.com

Cool!

What is it? Wheel? Fork? Will you compare it with others?

Why so long? Waiting for the right speed/temperature/stability/equilibrium? Or just taking
lots of data?

"Kraig Willett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> What do they have in common?
>
> Check out:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/4n51
>
> to find out. (~400 kb .wmv file - so if you don't have windows media player, don't waste
> your time).

"Kraig Willett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> What do they have in common?
>
> Check out:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/4n51
>
> to find out. (~400 kb .wmv file - so if you don't have windows media player, don't
waste
> your time).

hehehe...the vid makes a pretty seamless loop. It just keeps going, and going, and going...

Mike - Zzzzzzz....

"almost fast" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Cool!
>
> What is it? Wheel? Fork?

It is a setup very similar to this:

http://tinyurl.com/4oqd

>Will you compare it with others?

That is the plan - I have a few data sets that are of interest.

> Why so long? Waiting for the right speed/temperature/stability/equilibrium? Or just taking lots
> of data?

Data was taken in ~8 second bursts at 30 samples/sec at the following yaw angles:

,5,10,15,20,0

The whole run takes about 8 minutes or so to complete.

--
==================

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, Kraig Willett wrote:

> It is a setup very similar to this: http://tinyurl.com/4oqd
>
> Data was taken in ~8 second bursts at 30 samples/sec at the following yaw angles:
>
> ,5,10,15,20,0
>
> The whole run takes about 8 minutes or so to complete.

Will you be posting data? Any idea when?? -- Doug Milliken

"Doug Milliken" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, Kraig Willett wrote:
>
> > It is a setup very similar to this: http://tinyurl.com/4oqd
> >

> Will you be posting data? Any idea when??

I should have at least one data set on my site by mid February (probably disk vs wheel cover). Keep
your eyes peeled in the cycling media for a more mainstream (i.e., "free") distribution of another
data set (still working on that one, though).

--
Kraig Willett www.biketechreview.com

That little film brought me back to River Rd....

Wade