Panaracer T-serv tyres in the UK?

Ningi

Guest
As subject. Does anybody know anywhere I can get Panaracer T-serv tyres
in the UK?

Pete

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 14:15:41 GMT, Ningi <[email protected]>
wrote:

>As subject. Does anybody know anywhere I can get Panaracer T-serv tyres
>in the UK?

Not off hand, Ask your friendly LBS. Zyro are the UK distributor of Panaracer
their website is www.zyro.co.uk but that tyre is not shown there. This does
not mean they dont have it because websites and catalogues sometimes lag behind
actual stock. If your LBS does not do a lot of buisness with Zyro they may not
be willing to order immediately because Zyro require a significant minimum
order.