Petition to keep bikes off the roads

> "Martees" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:6cAI9.4363$K5.3920@fe01...
> >
> > "Bean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Sorry, I didn't mean to encourage a troll. I think I'll just go away
> now.
> > >

> > Nah........ stick around and watch the fireworks. Watching some of these folks spare with HWSNBN
> > and a few others is like watching a poodle
trying
> > hook up with a great dane........ You know you shouldn't look but you
want
> > to see how it will end!!
> >
> > Marty
> >

> Did he just call me a troll?!
>
> Mike - grrrrrrr :^/

Nah, I meant you were playing the game.

Marty

"Martees" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:fIKI9.4649$K5.277@fe01...

> "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > now.
> > > >

> > > Nah........ stick around and watch the fireworks. Watching some of
these
> > > folks spare with HWSNBN and a few others is like watching a poodle
> trying
> > > hook up with a great dane........ You know you shouldn't look but you
> want
> > > to see how it will end!!
> > >
> > > Marty
> > >

> > Did he just call me a troll?!
> >
> > Mike - grrrrrrr :^/
> >

> Nah, I meant you were playing the game.
>
> Marty

I meant Bean. Anyway 'he' turned out to be a she.

Mike

Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Mike - Saving that needlepoint stuff for when I can't ride anymore.

I'd better get that stuff I need darning shiped to you overnight express then.

Shaun aRe - how did I miss that one for 5 days?

Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Mike - Saving that needlepoint stuff for when I can't ride anymore.
> >

> > I'd better get that stuff I need darning shiped to you overnight express then.
> >

> > Shaun aRe - how did I miss that one for 5 days?
> >

> Distracted by a female perhaps.

It's not a distraction if it's your conscious primary focus, is it? ',;~}

Shaun aRe - Apart from beer, and MTB, and food, and good TV, and great tunes, chicks rule.

> Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >

> > > Shaun aRe - how did I miss that one for 5 days?
> > >

> > Distracted by a female perhaps.
>
> It's not a distraction if it's your conscious primary focus, is it? ',;~}
>
> Shaun aRe - Apart from beer, and MTB, and food, and good TV, and great tunes, chicks rule.

See you've already bumped 'a.m-b' off your list. ;^)

Mike

Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > > Distracted by a female perhaps.
> >
> > It's not a distraction if it's your conscious primary focus, is it?
',;~}

> > Shaun aRe - Apart from beer, and MTB, and food, and good TV, and great tunes, chicks rule.
> >

> See you've already bumped 'a.m-b' off your list. ;^)

'a.m-b' sucks farts and blows chunks. Big time. If I wasn't such a lame'o, stupid, twatty, thick
headed ****** (and a northern tosspot - can't forget that...), I'd not succumb to it at all.

Shaun aRe - I suck. My life sucks. Everything sucks. And blows. Equally.