photo

stoofa said:
cant view the photo gallery on this forum can anybody help, thanks

I just clicked on gallery and couldn't view anything as well. :confused:

It used to work so I don't know what to say, except your not missing much. The content or lack of is evident, folks on these forums don't seem to post in the gallery including me. There is a huge thread I believe in the cycle training forum that has a lot of people attach pics of their bikes too. I actually registered on the Serotta forums because members there enjoy sharing a image of their rides alot but you have to register to view the images. I recommend it, its free and worth the hassle if you like bike **** :p

gemship said:
I just clicked on gallery and couldn't view anything as well. :confused:

It used to work so I don't know what to say, except your not missing much. The content or lack of is evident, folks on these forums don't seem to post in the gallery including me. There is a huge thread I believe in the cycle training forum that has a lot of people attach pics of their bikes too. I actually registered on the Serotta forums because members there enjoy sharing a image of their rides alot but you have to register to view the images. I recommend it, its free and worth the hassle if you like bike **** :p
thanks gem