Ping: Ed Gin

Dave Clary

Guest
ED, if you're here or if anyone has a current email address, please fire an
email at me.

Thanks!

Dave Clary/Corpus Christi, Tx
EZ-1SC Pilot (Texas P-38 Squadron Retired)
Home: http://davidclary.com

Not that I hide my email address (I don't) but just why are you making this
request?

Jeff
"Dave Clary" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
> ED, if you're here or if anyone has a current email address, please fire
> an
> email at me.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Dave Clary/Corpus Christi, Tx
> EZ-1SC Pilot (Texas P-38 Squadron Retired)
> Home: http://davidclary.com

"Dave Clary" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
> ED, if you're here or if anyone has a current email address, please fire
> an
> email at me.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Dave Clary/Corpus Christi, Tx
> EZ-1SC Pilot (Texas P-38 Squadron Retired)
> Home: http://davidclary.com

Make damn sure it is an e-mail and not a post to ARBR. He is the criminal
vandal troll who practically destroyed this newsgroup single-handedly.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 09:39:08 -0400, "Jeff Grippe" <jeff@door7> wrote:

> Not that I hide my email address (I don't) but just why are you making this
>request?

I want to ask him his opinion of abortion and the Atkins diet.

Jeez, I leave for a few years and the place goes to hell.

Is the HPV mail list this bad too?

Dave Clary/Corpus Christi, Tx
EZ-1SC Pilot (Texas P-38 Squadron Retired)

"Dave Clary" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 09:39:08 -0400, "Jeff Grippe" <jeff@door7> wrote:
>
>> Not that I hide my email address (I don't) but just why are you making
>> this
>>request?

> I want to ask him his opinion of abortion and the Atkins diet.
>
> Jeez, I leave for a few years and the place goes to hell.
>
> Is the HPV mail list this bad too?
>
> Dave Clary/Corpus Christi, Tx
> EZ-1SC Pilot (Texas P-38 Squadron Retired)

If you want to be bored out of your skull and waste time discussing HPV
****, then by all means go to that list and may we never hear from you
again.

The main thing you must do to be happy on that forum is to abandon all
imagination and intelligence. Prepare to become a moron. After a few weeks
there, you will realize you have died and gone to Hell and you will no
longer be fit for a superior newsgroup like ARBR.

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 08:35:01 -0500, "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:

>If you want to be bored out of your skull and waste time discussing HPV
>****, then by all means go to that list and may we never hear from you
>again.

Your wish will probably be granted...but then the plus side is that I won't have
to hear from you either.

"Dave Clary" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 08:35:01 -0500, "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>If you want to be bored out of your skull and waste time discussing HPV
>>****, then by all means go to that list and may we never hear from you
>>again.

> Your wish will probably be granted...but then the plus side is that I
> won't have
> to hear from you either.

You needed to respond to my accusation of him being the criminal vandal
troll who destroyed this newsgroup, or is that just fine with you?

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota