Please help explain, coggan, RD, RST

Lucy_Aspenwind said:
Hey now, aren't you supposed to be encouraging me? Or is the elbow throwing part of that?
eek.gif
Eh, nevermind. Bridging a gap of 40+ seconds just to throw an elbow would be a waste. :D Looks like you'll want to practice your TT skills rather than your sprint skills.

MY02_STi said:
More than likely - I'll be helping out setting up, marshalling and the like :) but not racing as its our 'home' event :cool: Good luck :D
Hey that was a fun race. I had a dig but no cigar. Gotta love Crafty's commentating. Set a power PB in 1st 20min! Just saw your CTL numbers - you sure must clock up the hours.... (or intensity;))

Alex Simmons said:
Hey that was a fun race. I had a dig but no cigar. Gotta love Crafty's commentating. Set a power PB in 1st 20min! Just saw your CTL numbers - you sure must clock up the hours.... (or intensity;))
Go to say I was impressed - that was some effort you put in :cool: pity it didn't come :eek: , off but the Div 1 race was awesome :D

Yeah, Crafty talks a lot but doesn't say much, if you get my drift, but the races wouldn't be the same without him ;)

My CTL numbers....well I know a lot of guys on this forum aren't keen on group rides, but those numbers largely come out of riding with the 'young' guys (and a lot of them are early 20s) in our Club where its a given that any group ride turns into a race or 'smashfest' - lots of fun and it sure gets you fit :p .....Today's 'ride' was Bobbin Head, Galston, Berowra and then back via Bobbin Head - 2h 45m with 1590m climbing.......TSS of 251.8, IF 0.937 :eek:

MY02_STi said:
Go to say I was impressed - that was some effort you put in :cool: pity it didn't come :eek: , off but the Div 1 race was awesome :D

Yeah, Crafty talks a lot but doesn't say much, if you get my drift, but the races wouldn't be the same without him ;)

My CTL numbers....well I know a lot of guys on this forum aren't keen on group rides, but those numbers largely come out of riding with the 'young' guys (and a lot of them are early 20s) in our Club where its a given that any group ride turns into a race or 'smashfest' - lots of fun and it sure gets you fit :p .....Today's 'ride' was Bobbin Head, Galston, Berowra and then back via Bobbin Head - 2h 45m with 1590m climbing.......TSS of 251.8, IF 0.937 :eek:
Thanks, I tried! I was told by Tony Iannacito that many in bunch didn't realise 2 guys were away - hence the bunch was more organised in chasing the chasers and not going on with it.....:(

The 4 gorges ride, hmmm with a bunch of testosterone laden young guns - yeah well that will get you going! I do a lot of solo work but that's mainly because my bunch is usually pretty useless as training. It's weird though - every time I end up with the bunch and get on the front, they love it cause the pacing always seems just right;).

It was home (Annandale) to back of Cronulla, Waterfall and back to C Park and home for me today. TSS 232 but at IF 0.796. 1st 2hrs solo then picked up bunch and had some fun for rest of ride using the southerly to tap it out on the way back.

BTW - yesterday's race was a 309W Pavg. NZAP 342W. The boys in front must have gone well.

Alex Simmons said:
.... BTW - yesterday's race was a 309W Pavg. NZAP 342W. The boys in front must have gone well....

I'm not surprised at those figures with the main straight uphill and into the wind (hurricane ;) ), and you may not realise that they were putting time into the bunch on just about every lap :eek:

What was even more impressive was watching Rochelle Gilmour taking on the boys in Div 2 and pulling third :cool: ... she is one class act on a bike :D