Polar CS200CAD

rboseley12

Apr 25, 2010
I have used a few computers over the years. I now have the Polar CS200CAD. Pairing not a problem. It’s what happens when I press one of the keys. I seem to never get back to my basic screen - Distance, Speed, Heart Rate and cadence.

MY real problem with this unit is get the readings while sitting in my recliner after the ride and after the shower. I keep a rather detailed spreadsheet of every ride since around 2000. This thing just wants to keep running. Laps, Legs, this trip, that trip. When I get finished I seem to always be missing a bit of info. Example, yesterday I could not find Max Speed. Time - total time, ride time, lap time.

Since I have my SS, all I want is to take all the data from the ride I just completed, transfer it to the SS, then clear the computer of all data. (I think the odometer can’t be cleared). So how do I shut the thing down at the end of a ride - yet maintain the data from the ride. Then how do I clear it?

Go ahead and yell at me. I generally have no problem with any of this stuff - but this unit does not get on well with me. Can’t use the computer upload of data. Got a Mac. :confused::confused::confused: