Polar S-610 download problems. Please advise.

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Vcoots, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. Vcoots

    Vcoots Guest

    A friend just got a Polar S-610 and when he tries to download from the unit via USB the software
    reports an attempted connection("connecting to HR monitor"), but apparently never connects. The IR
    port flashes orange when he transmits from the HRM, but no files reach the PC. The device manager
    says the IR port is working. Other USB devices are all working. Any advice?

    Tags:

  2. Ronald

    Ronald Guest

    Did he put the watch near the IR port? I have the same problem sometimes with my S610 / IR, putting
    the watch closer to the port usually solves the problem (distance 5 - 10 cm or so).

    news:[email protected]...