Polar S-610 download problems. Please advise.

Vcoots

Guest
A friend just got a Polar S-610 and when he tries to download from the unit via USB the software
reports an attempted connection("connecting to HR monitor"), but apparently never connects. The IR
port flashes orange when he transmits from the HRM, but no files reach the PC. The device manager
says the IR port is working. Other USB devices are all working. Any advice?

Did he put the watch near the IR port? I have the same problem sometimes with my S610 / IR, putting
the watch closer to the port usually solves the problem (distance 5 - 10 cm or so).

news:[email protected]...