protecting my hands *update*

Marian Rosenber

Guest
The gloves + relaxing + the foam grips is phenomenally wonderful.

Thank you all for the suggestions.

Four times today I went thumping over railroad tracks. My hands and my wrists didn't care one bit.

-M

Today I rode 33.5 kilometers. That's the farthest I've gone since I broke my leg and is approaching
the farthest ever for me for one day.

Originally posted by Marian Rosenber
The gloves + relaxing + the foam grips is phenomenally wonderful.

Thank you all for the suggestions.

Four times today I went thumping over railroad tracks. My hands and my wrists didn't care one bit.

-M

Today I rode 33.5 kilometers. That's the farthest I've gone since I broke my leg and is approaching
the farthest ever for me for one day.

Great news!!! I'm glad the changes made a difference in your comfort levels.

Keep rollin'

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 21:10:22 +0800, Marian Rosenberg <[email protected]> wrote:

>The gloves + relaxing + the foam grips is phenomenally wonderful.
>
>Thank you all for the suggestions.
>
>Four times today I went thumping over railroad tracks. My hands and my wrists didn't care one bit.
>
>-M
>
>Today I rode 33.5 kilometers. That's the farthest I've gone since I broke my leg and is approaching
>the farthest ever for me for one day.

Sounds great. Biking shouldn't be painful.

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 21:10:22 +0800, Marian Rosenberg <[email protected]> from wrote:

>Today I rode 33.5 kilometers. That's the farthest I've gone since I broke my leg and is approaching
>the farthest ever for me for one day.

Congrats!

--
http://home.sport.rr.com/cuthulu/ human rights = peace Don't worry, nobody really LISTENS to