Re: Asher is Wrong As Usual

Steven L. Sheffield

Guest
On 5/12/07 7:54 PM, in article
[email protected], "Tom Kunich"
<cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:

> And a final parting shot - the earth is overdue to another Ice Age and for
> the last 3000 years it has trended in that direction. The cries of global
> warming are so out of touch with reality that you know that they had to come
> from Liberals.

This liberal (note, small "l", not capital "L", as I'm not associated with
the British moderate political party) would welcome another ice age. It was
so warm this past winter that Utah got half its usual amount of snow in the
mountains.

Oh yeah, the conservative religious majority is advocating doing what one
can to reduce carbon emissions because of their effect on the climate ...

And conservative evangelical Christians are jumping on the human-caused
global warming bandwagon as well:

http://www.christiansandclimate.org/statement

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

"Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:C26BFB5E.62048%[email protected]...
> On 5/12/07 7:54 PM, in article
> [email protected], "Tom Kunich"
> <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
>
>> And a final parting shot - the earth is overdue to another Ice Age and
>> for
>> the last 3000 years it has trended in that direction. The cries of global
>> warming are so out of touch with reality that you know that they had to
>> come
>> from Liberals.

> This liberal (note, small "l", not capital "L", as I'm not associated with
> the British moderate political party) would welcome another ice age. It
> was
> so warm this past winter that Utah got half its usual amount of snow in
> the
> mountains.

Obviously that a perfectly clear sign of "global warming" and not "cyclical
climate variation". How nice of you to believe that your comfort should be
more important than the lives of billions world wide. But then very little
of what you post surprises me.