Re: basso only attempted doping



H

Howard Kveck

Guest
In article <[email protected]>,
William Asher <[email protected]> wrote:

> We're going to need some commandments. Ten seems like too many to keep
> track of, so lets cut that down to seven, or so, depending whether I run
> out of energy towards the end.
>
> 1. Thou shalt not covet thy riding partners' significant others unless
> he/she are smoking hot and thou are almost certain he/she are attracted to
> thee.
>
> 2. Thou shalt not attack when thy teammate is up the road in the break.
>
> 3. Thou shalt not ride with thine tongue hanging out like Christoffe
> Moureoua.
>
> 4. Honor thy Kunich, for he, like Benjamin Franlin, is the fount of all
> that is good, just, and wise, except he is infused with the holy rage of
> roid.


Is that rage steroid or hemorrhoid based? I suppose it'd be easy to
know if you'd said "holey rage".

> 5. Mock not they neighbor's custom Seven, Merckx, or Madonne, even though
> you know you could take him/her in a sprint, climb, time-trial, or "picking
> up Basso's sister in a bar competition."
>
> 6. Thou shalt never spell the name of a Euro-pro correctly.


Just because some euro-pro spells his name differently than we spell
his name doesn't mean he's right. As seen in Commandment 3...

> 7. Thou may not use "his/her PEDs were better than mine" as an excuse for
> getting smoked in a sprint, climb, time-trial, or "picking up Basso's
> sister in a bar competition."
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3d6m4c


--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
 
R

Ryan Cousineau

Guest
In article <[email protected]>,
Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 9 May 2007 16:43:59 GMT, William Asher wrote:
> > 3. Thou shalt not ride with thine tongue hanging out like Christoffe
> > Moureoua.

>
> Or indeed like Thomas Dekker, I mean Colonel Decker:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2.../2007/may07/romandie07/romandie075/Par1290819


Ewoud: an A-Team reference?

--
Ryan Cousineau [email protected] http://www.wiredcola.com/
"I don't want kids who are thinking about going into mathematics
to think that they have to take drugs to succeed." -Paul Erdos
 
S

SLAVE of THE STATE

Guest
On May 9, 2:29 am, Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:
> benjo maso wrote:
> >> How is that possible? He said himself that he only planned to take doping,
> >> didn't he?

> sergio wrote:
> > So you trust him?
> > You are a believer, Benjo.

>
> Who is the god of Irony ?


"Irony Man" -- Black Sabbath

Has he lost his mind?
Can he see or is he blind?
Can he walk at all,
Or if he moves will he fall?
Is he alive or dead?
Has he thoughts within his head?
We'll just pass him there
why should we even care?

He was turned to steel
in the great magnetic field
When he travelled time
for the future of mankind

Nobody wants him
He just stares at the world
Planning his vengeance
that he will soon unfurl

Now the time is here
for Irony Man to spread fear
Vengeance from the grave
Kills the people he once saved

Nobody wants him
They just turn their heads
Nobody helps him
Now he has his revenge

Heavy boots of lead
fills his victims full of dread
Running as fast as they can
Irony Man lives again!
 
E

Ewoud Dronkert

Guest
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
>> Or indeed like Thomas Dekker, I mean Colonel Decker:

>
> Ewoud: an A-Team reference?


Yep. Taa-ta-ta-taaa, ta-taa-taaa.


--
E. Dronkert
 
R

Ryan Cousineau

Guest
In article <4643626d$0$337$e4fe51[email protected]>,
Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> >> Or indeed like Thomas Dekker, I mean Colonel Decker:

> >
> > Ewoud: an A-Team reference?

>
> Yep. Taa-ta-ta-taaa, ta-taa-taaa.


Oh Ewoud. And I thought you were so cultured!

What bugged me in retrospect was how an elite squad could be such lousy
shots. They fired thousands of rounds per episode, and I think they only
ever hit anyone about twice, at most.

Meanwhile, about every third episode seemed to be "a member of the
A-Team gets shot, and the rest rally round to save his life."

It was the greatest role of George Peppard's career.

--
Ryan Cousineau [email protected] http://www.wiredcola.com/
"I don't want kids who are thinking about going into mathematics
to think that they have to take drugs to succeed." -Paul Erdos
 
R

RicodJour

Guest
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > >
> > > Ewoud: an A-Team reference?

> >
> > Yep. Taa-ta-ta-taaa, ta-taa-taaa.

>
> Oh Ewoud. And I thought you were so cultured!
>
> What bugged me in retrospect was how an elite squad could be such lousy
> shots. They fired thousands of rounds per episode, and I think they only
> ever hit anyone about twice, at most.
>
> Meanwhile, about every third episode seemed to be "a member of the
> A-Team gets shot, and the rest rally round to save his life."
>
> It was the greatest role of George Peppard's career.


Philistine. Breakfast at Tiffany's if you're upper crust, Banacek if
you're stuffed crust.

R
 
R

Ryan Cousineau

Guest
In article <[email protected]>,
RicodJour <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > > >
> > > > Ewoud: an A-Team reference?
> > >
> > > Yep. Taa-ta-ta-taaa, ta-taa-taaa.

> >
> > Oh Ewoud. And I thought you were so cultured!
> >
> > What bugged me in retrospect was how an elite squad could be such lousy
> > shots. They fired thousands of rounds per episode, and I think they only
> > ever hit anyone about twice, at most.
> >
> > Meanwhile, about every third episode seemed to be "a member of the
> > A-Team gets shot, and the rest rally round to save his life."
> >
> > It was the greatest role of George Peppard's career.

>
> Philistine. Breakfast at Tiffany's if you're upper crust, Banacek if
> you're stuffed crust.


"Breakfast at Tiffany's"...was that the one that starred the same girl
as in "Paris when it Sizzles"?

But Mr. T did better work in Rocky III, Dirk Benedict in Battlestar
Galactica, and Dwight Schultz in Star Trek:TNG, plus every video game
and animated series since 2000.

I guess this means you didn't like Peppard in "Battle Beyond the Stars"
either.

Being marginally less silly, I have a soft spot for his work in "The
Blue Max." But I just like flying films.

--
Ryan Cousineau [email protected] http://www.wiredcola.com/
"I don't want kids who are thinking about going into mathematics
to think that they have to take drugs to succeed." -Paul Erdos
 
D

Donald Munro

Guest
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
>> > Ewoud: an A-Team reference?


Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
>> Yep. Taa-ta-ta-taaa, ta-taa-taaa.


Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> Oh Ewoud. And I thought you were so cultured!


The A-Team is culture in Holland.
 
C

Curtis L. Russell

Guest
On 10 May 2007 12:39:53 -0700, RicodJour <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Philistine. Breakfast at Tiffany's if you're upper crust, Banacek if
>you're stuffed crust.


What - we're leaving out Bad Night at Jericho? He got to kill Dean
Martin in that one.
 
R

RicodJour

Guest
Donald Munro wrote:
> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> >> > Ewoud: an A-Team reference?

>
> Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> >> Yep. Taa-ta-ta-taaa, ta-taa-taaa.

>
> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > Oh Ewoud. And I thought you were so cultured!

>
> The A-Team is culture in Holland.


Any culture that lets you window shop for poontang, worships beer,
doesn't explode if someone smokes pot, outlawed fat people (and this
despite patat friet met mayonnaise), and is intent on breeding tall
hot women obviously has a leg up, or at least a leg over, most
cultures.

Ewoud is still a Philistine. Every village has one.

R
 
E

Ewoud Dronkert

Guest
On 11 May 2007 07:12:53 -0700, RicodJour wrote:
> Any culture that lets you window shop for poontang, worships beer,
> doesn't explode if someone smokes pot, outlawed fat people (and this
> despite patat friet met mayonnaise), and is intent on breeding tall
> hot women obviously has a leg up, or at least a leg over, most
> cultures.


Also, http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1990620.stm

--
E. Dronkert
 
C

Curtis L. Russell

Guest
On Fri, 11 May 2007 16:59:03 +0200, Ewoud Dronkert
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On 11 May 2007 07:12:53 -0700, RicodJour wrote:
>> Any culture that lets you window shop for poontang, worships beer,
>> doesn't explode if someone smokes pot, outlawed fat people (and this
>> despite patat friet met mayonnaise), and is intent on breeding tall
>> hot women obviously has a leg up, or at least a leg over, most
>> cultures.

>
>Also, http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1990620.stm


I think your press should follow up on what he means when he says he
'enjoys' Celine Dion. Lord knows, they would here...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
 
M

Michael Press

Guest
In article
<[email protected]>,
RicodJour <[email protected]> wrote:

> Donald Munro wrote:
> > Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > >> > Ewoud: an A-Team reference?

> >
> > Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> > >> Yep. Taa-ta-ta-taaa, ta-taa-taaa.

> >
> > Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > > Oh Ewoud. And I thought you were so cultured!

> >
> > The A-Team is culture in Holland.

>
> Any culture that lets you window shop for poontang, worships beer,
> doesn't explode if someone smokes pot, outlawed fat people (and this
> despite patat friet met mayonnaise), and is intent on breeding tall
> hot women obviously has a leg up, or at least a leg over, most
> cultures.
>
> Ewoud is still a Philistine. Every village has one.


What law proscribes fat people?

--
Michael Press
 
R

RicodJour

Guest
On May 11, 1:44 pm, Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> What law proscribes fat people?


Why, the unwritten law, of course.

Another man who had his head nailed to the floor was Stig O' Tracy.

Rogers: I've been told Dinsdale Piranha nailed your head to the floor.
Stig: No. Never. He was a smashing bloke. He used to buy his
mother
flowers and that. He was like a brother to me.
Rogers: But the police have film of Dinsdale actually nailing your
head to
the floor.
Stig: (pause) Oh yeah, he did that.
Rogers: Why?
Stig: Well he had to, didn't he? I mean there was nothing else he
could do,
be fair. I had transgressed the unwritten law.
Rogers: What had you done?
Stig: Er... well he didn't tell me that, but he gave me his word
that it was
the case, and that's good enough for me with old Dinsy. I
mean, he
didn't *want* to nail my head to the floor. I had to insist.
He
wanted to let me off. He'd do anything for you, Dinsdale
would.

R
 
D

Donald Munro

Guest
Curtis L. Russell wrote:
> I think your press should follow up on what he means when he says he
> 'enjoys' Celine Dion. Lord knows, they would here...


Don't say she's hot or Ewoud will dredge up some jpg with her in a bikini
looking like she's gone 8 months (and I always thought the Dutch, or at
least the Dutch painters preferred their women with big thighs).
 
D

Donald Munro

Guest
sergio wrote:
>> > So you trust him?
>> > You are a believer, Benjo.


Donald Munro wrote:
>> Who is the god of Irony ?


SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
> "Irony Man" -- Black Sabbath


Ozzy Osbourne is the god of Irony ? That's kind of ironic.