Re: basso only attempted doping

Cyrus De Kline

Guest
On May 9, 12:48 am, ilan <[email protected]> wrote:
> Reminds me of Dario Frigo, who said that his doping arsenal during the
> Giro was
> only to give him moral strength because of the possibility of using it
> if he really
> needed to. On the other hand, Frigo's statement was so outrageously
> stupid, that
> it must have been true.
>
> -ilan

Really really stupid, since the syringes in Frigo's posession were
found to contain only saline solution after all ...

Cyrus De Kline wrote:
> Really really stupid, since the syringes in Frigo's posession were
> found to contain only saline solution after all ...

Dumbass
Pound has declared the placebo effect as being contrary to the 'spirit and
ethics of sport'. WADA are also working on a hypnosis test.
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/39082

In article <[email protected]>,
Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:

> ilan wrote:
> >> Reminds me of Dario Frigo, who said that his doping arsenal during the
> >> Giro was only to give him moral strength because of the possibility of
> >> using it
> >> if he really needed to.

> Cyrus De Kline wrote:
> > Really really stupid, since the syringes in Frigo's posession were
> > found to contain only saline solution after all ...

> Dumbass
> Pound has declared the placebo effect as being contrary to the 'spirit and
> ethics of sport'. WADA are also working on a hypnosis test.
> http://www.theonion.com/content/node/39082

Between this and their report on Lance challenging cancer to a rematch,
from now on I'm getting my medical news from the Onion exclusively.