Re: Buddhist Bicycle Jerseys

Tim McNamara <[email protected]> writes:

> [email protected] (Bill Z.) writes:
>
> > Now you've lied twice.

> Actually, Bill, you're being every bit as dishonest as you accuse
> Sorni of being. More so in fact, since you're also a troll.

Well, that makes you a liar too, Tim. Everything I said was nothing
but the truth. And the facts are that, in the original message,
Sorni was not misquoted, nor was there any error in attribution,
as the message clearly would be read as "X said that Y said that ..."
which is unambiguous.

Also, the only "trolls" are Sorni and a few others - I've only been
responding to personal attacks, not starting them.

> Put Bill Z in your killfile, the thread will stop
> iommediately, and life goes on. He will be in my killfile from now
> on, too.

That's pretty much what Sorni said and it never stops him from replying.
Usually people who mention killfiles simply want to be able to insult
someone without having anyone else read the response. So, as far as
I'm concerned, you can f___ off along with the other jerks. The lot of
you are pretty worthless.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

Tim McNamara wrote:

> I wish that Sorni and Jim, et al, will take this clue from me:
> killfiles are good. Put Bill Z in your killfile, the thread will stop
> iommediately, and life goes on. He will be in my killfile from now
> on, too.

Ya know, Tim, on my previous computer I had dozens of trollers' names in a
kill file, but have so far not bothered on this machine.

I *can* let Zaumbie get in his precious last word; however, what has
happened a few times is that someone else replies -- I answer that -- and
then the interminator* chimes back in and we're off again.

Like I said previously, I had NO IDEA what kind of obstinate, crybaby jerk I
was dealing with. All I tried to do was point out that someone posted a
reply to my post directed at a different person, leaving an attribution from
me that didn't belong there, as there was no corresponding text to go with
it. Truly not an earth-shattering event (except in Zaumbie Land). Then he
started banging on his high chair, throwing out personal attacks, and fun
ensued...

Bill "will let this thread die quite soon" S.

* spell check suggested inseminator -- like we need more Zaumbies in the
world!

Bill Z. wrote:
> Tim McNamara <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> [email protected] (Bill Z.) writes:
>>
>>> Now you've lied twice.

>> Actually, Bill, you're being every bit as dishonest as you accuse
>> Sorni of being. More so in fact, since you're also a troll.

> Well, that makes you a liar too, Tim. Everything I said was nothing
> but the truth. And the facts are that, in the original message,
> Sorni was not misquoted, nor was there any error in attribution,
> as the message clearly would be read as "X said that Y said that ..."
> which is unambiguous.
>
> Also, the only "trolls" are Sorni and a few others - I've only been
> responding to personal attacks, not starting them.

Re-read the thread, you lying *****. Who started throwing around words like
"liar" and "moron" first? (And you just did it again with Tim! Someone
disagrees with you, so they're a liar?!?)

Sea Kelp...seriously.

>> Put Bill Z in your killfile, the thread will stop
>> iommediately, and life goes on. He will be in my killfile from now
>> on, too.

> That's pretty much what Sorni said and it never stops him from
> replying. Usually people who mention killfiles simply want to be able
> to insult someone without having anyone else read the response. So,
> as far as I'm concerned, you can f___ off along with the other jerks.
> The lot of you are pretty worthless.

Once again, everyone else is wrong and you're right. Notice how NO ONE
agreed with you EVEN ONCE in this entire thread? It's because YOU MADE A
TEENY-TINY MISTAKE and wouldn't admit it. Must suck to be that miserable.
If you weren't so unbelievably obnoxious, I'd honestly feel sorry for you.

Bill "and by the way, snipping the stuff for which you have no answer (i.e.,
the ARPA-era nerds who ALSO said you were wrong) isn't an effective argument
tactic" S.

"S o r n i" <[email protected]> writes:

nator* chimes back in and we're off again.

> Like I said previously, I had NO IDEA what kind of obstinate, crybaby jerk I
> was dealing with. All I tried to do was point out that someone posted a
> reply to my post directed at a different person, ....

And there Sorni goes whining and whining again. Of course, what he
really did was start arguing, spouting childish insults, when he it
became obvious that he was wrong - the text he complained about clearly
and correctly indicated who had said what, although it was slightly
more verbose than needed.

Now Sorni is trying to pretend he was a poor, aggrieved, innocent
party, and that is absolutely amazing.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

"S o r n i" <[email protected]> writes:

> Re-read the thread, you lying *****. Who started throwing around words like
> "liar" and "moron" first? (And you just did it again with Tim! Someone
> disagrees with you, so they're a liar?!?)

You lied about killfiles, you lied about "this is my last reply," and
you lied about whether I had gotten the attributes right - I had (my
newsreader did it for me, accurately and reliably as always.) I
provided you proof of that and you still refuse to accept the obvious
truth. The only complaint you might have is that my post was a few
words and symbols longer than it needed to be.

Face it Sorni, you are a fool. You can't even handle simple tasks
that my newsreader can handle trivially - counting the number of '>'
when there are only a couple of levels of nested quotes. You simply
can't accept the fact that you complained due to your misreading
the original post and you can't admit it.

--

Bill Z. wrote:
> JimLane <[email protected]> writes:
>

>>Bill Z. wrote:
>>
>>>"S o r n i" <[email protected]> writes:

>>Hey, putz, you're still in the wrong. Get used to it and act like a
>>man and admit your error.

> Hey jerk, the post was neither a misquote nor a misattribution, so
> Sorni is lying. If you want to complain about writing style, I could
> care less.

You're still wrong, putz.

jim

S o r n i wrote:

> Bill Z. wrote:
>
>>Tim McNamara <[email protected]> writes:

>>>Actually, Bill, you're being every bit as dishonest as you accuse
>>>Sorni of being. More so in fact, since you're also a troll.

>>Well, that makes you a liar too, Tim. Everything I said was nothing
>>but the truth. And the facts are that, in the original message,
>>Sorni was not misquoted, nor was there any error in attribution,
>>as the message clearly would be read as "X said that Y said that ..."
>>which is unambiguous.
>>
>>Also, the only "trolls" are Sorni and a few others - I've only been
>>responding to personal attacks, not starting them.

> Re-read the thread, you lying *****. Who started throwing around words like
> "liar" and "moron" first? (And you just did it again with Tim! Someone
> disagrees with you, so they're a liar?!?)
>
> Sea Kelp...seriously.
>

>>>Put Bill Z in your killfile, the thread will stop
>>>iommediately, and life goes on. He will be in my killfile from now
>>>on, too.

>>That's pretty much what Sorni said and it never stops him from
>>replying. Usually people who mention killfiles simply want to be able
>>to insult someone without having anyone else read the response. So,
>>as far as I'm concerned, you can f___ off along with the other jerks.
>>The lot of you are pretty worthless.

> Once again, everyone else is wrong and you're right. Notice how NO ONE
> agreed with you EVEN ONCE in this entire thread? It's because YOU MADE A
> TEENY-TINY MISTAKE and wouldn't admit it. Must suck to be that miserable.
> If you weren't so unbelievably obnoxious, I'd honestly feel sorry for you.
>
> Bill "and by the way, snipping the stuff for which you have no answer (i.e.,
> the ARPA-era nerds who ALSO said you were wrong) isn't an effective argument
> tactic" S.

Yo, Sorni, can you imagine the depth of his lack of self-esteem? Wow,
what a psych case.

jim

S o r n i wrote:

> Tim McNamara wrote:
>

>>I wish that Sorni and Jim, et al, will take this clue from me:
>>killfiles are good. Put Bill Z in your killfile, the thread will stop
>>iommediately, and life goes on. He will be in my killfile from now
>>on, too.

> Ya know, Tim, on my previous computer I had dozens of trollers' names in a
> kill file, but have so far not bothered on this machine.
>
> I *can* let Zaumbie get in his precious last word; however, what has
> happened a few times is that someone else replies -- I answer that -- and
> then the interminator* chimes back in and we're off again.
>
> Like I said previously, I had NO IDEA what kind of obstinate, crybaby jerk I
> was dealing with. All I tried to do was point out that someone posted a
> reply to my post directed at a different person, leaving an attribution from
> me that didn't belong there, as there was no corresponding text to go with
> it. Truly not an earth-shattering event (except in Zaumbie Land). Then he
> started banging on his high chair, throwing out personal attacks, and fun
> ensued...
>
> Bill "will let this thread die quite soon" S.
>
> * spell check suggested inseminator -- like we need more Zaumbies in the
> world!

Sorni,

Has the putz dropped far enough with this that we can nominate him for
USENET Kook of the Month? He is trying awfully hard.

jim

JimLane <[email protected]> writes:

> Has the putz <snip>

Lane, you at all capable of anything mildly resembling an adult
converstation or are you getting to use your computer because
your mommy and daddy are out for the night and forgot to tell
your babysitter to keep the machine turned off?

--

Bill Z. wrote:
> "S o r n i" <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> Re-read the thread, you lying *****. Who started throwing around
>> words like "liar" and "moron" first? (And you just did it again
>> with Tim! Someone disagrees with you, so they're a liar?!?)

> You lied about killfiles,

LIAR! I never once said I had killfiled you; in fact, I DON'T EVEN HAVE A
FILTER LIST on this computer (had one on previous machine, long before I
ever heard of you). I'd demand that you quote me, but I know that you have
issues in that area.

you lied about "this is my last reply,"

You made it really hard to stick to that, with your whining and wriggling.
(I was young and innocent the first time I said it; now I realize there's a
psycho on the loosenet.)

> and
> you lied about whether I had gotten the attributes right - I had (my
> newsreader did it for me, accurately and reliably as always.) I
> provided you proof of that and you still refuse to accept the obvious
> truth. The only complaint you might have is that my post was a few
> words and symbols longer than it needed to be.
>
> Face it Sorni, you are a fool. You can't even handle simple tasks
> that my newsreader can handle trivially - counting the number of '>'
> when there are only a couple of levels of nested quotes. You simply
> can't accept the fact that you complained due to your misreading
> the original post and you can't admit it.

I read it perfectly. You made a mistake. 5 or 6 people have told you so
(including a few "neutral nerds" who have no other interest in this
whatsoever). I admit MY errors (like the term "quote" when it should have
been attribution.) And NOT ONE PERSON has said *YOU* were right...BECAUSE
YOU WEREN'T!

I even found an identical incident in another group and pasted THAT person's
protest here. (It said very simply what I tried to say in the first place:
"Watch that - don't include attribution lines that don't have corresponding
text."
And the fact that my newsreader automatically added "**** Durbin wrote:"
doesn't mean that "Sorni writes:" was accurate.)

Now go ahead and post ANOTHER bunch of whines 'n lies, Bill. I'll let you
get the last word *here*, as elsewhere. (Doesn't mean I won't answer in
other subthreads, however. Some things DEMAND rebuttal.)

Bill "waiting for a sockpuppet to appear and support you, because God knows
no one else will" S.

Bill Z. wrote:

> JimLane <[email protected]> writes:
>

>>Bill Z. wrote:
>>
>>>JimLane <[email protected]> writes:

>>You're still wrong, putz.

> You are still not capable of acting like an adult.

And whatever has given you the idea that you can? Not your behavior in
this newsgroup, putz. No one backing you except your pride. But then
again a lot of people like you are just as proud of being wrong as most
are of being right.

Niteynight, putz.

jim

Bill Z. wrote:

> JimLane <[email protected]> writes:
>

>>Has the putz <snip>

> Lane, you at all capable of anything mildly resembling an adult
> converstation or are you getting to use your computer because
> your mommy and daddy are out for the night and forgot to tell
> your babysitter to keep the machine turned off?

Hell, child, I have dust in the corners older than you are. And then
there's that very, VERY immature attitude of yours. About minus five
years old or so.

jim

S o r n i wrote:

> Bill Z. wrote:
>
>>"S o r n i" <[email protected]> writes:
>>

>>>Re-read the thread, you lying *****. Who started throwing around
>>>words like "liar" and "moron" first? (And you just did it again
>>>with Tim! Someone disagrees with you, so they're a liar?!?)

>>You lied about killfiles,

> LIAR! I never once said I had killfiled you; in fact, I DON'T EVEN HAVE A
> FILTER LIST on this computer (had one on previous machine, long before I
> ever heard of you). I'd demand that you quote me, but I know that you have
> issues in that area.
>
> you lied about "this is my last reply,"
>
> You made it really hard to stick to that, with your whining and wriggling.
> (I was young and innocent the first time I said it; now I realize there's a
> psycho on the loosenet.)
>

>>and
>>you lied about whether I had gotten the attributes right - I had (my
>>newsreader did it for me, accurately and reliably as always.) I
>>provided you proof of that and you still refuse to accept the obvious
>>truth. The only complaint you might have is that my post was a few
>>words and symbols longer than it needed to be.
>>
>>Face it Sorni, you are a fool. You can't even handle simple tasks
>>that my newsreader can handle trivially - counting the number of '>'
>>when there are only a couple of levels of nested quotes. You simply
>>can't accept the fact that you complained due to your misreading
>>the original post and you can't admit it.

> I read it perfectly. You made a mistake. 5 or 6 people have told you so
> (including a few "neutral nerds" who have no other interest in this
> whatsoever). I admit MY errors (like the term "quote" when it should have
> been attribution.) And NOT ONE PERSON has said *YOU* were right...BECAUSE
> YOU WEREN'T!
>
> I even found an identical incident in another group and pasted THAT person's
> protest here. (It said very simply what I tried to say in the first place:
> "Watch that - don't include attribution lines that don't have corresponding
> text."
> And the fact that my newsreader automatically added "**** Durbin wrote:"
> doesn't mean that "Sorni writes:" was accurate.)
>
> Now go ahead and post ANOTHER bunch of whines 'n lies, Bill. I'll let you
> get the last word *here*, as elsewhere. (Doesn't mean I won't answer in
> other subthreads, however. Some things DEMAND rebuttal.)
>
> Bill "waiting for a sockpuppet to appear and support you, because God knows
> no one else will" S.

Be careful, Sorni, he'll drag in the "v" man.

jim

"I'm sane and the whole world is crazy" wrote:
> [...]

and then defended it with:
>Rick, you are you so dumb as to not know what a typo is? Sorni simply

A typo would be "is dur to" or "is du to". That's when your finger
accidentally hits the wrong key or fails to hit an appropriate key.
You chose the wrong word, and can't even admit to that.

>has something up his butt and needs to whine about it. I guess you do
>too. Why don't you two get together and help each other out - with
>your butt problems, that is.

Is that an example of "acting like an adult"? I suppose it's more so
than this:
>JimLane <[email protected]> writes:
>> You're still wrong, putz.

>You are still not capable of acting like an adult.

Right... your butt suggestions are indeed more mature, logical, and
well-reasoned than "You're still wrong, putz"...
--
Rick Onanian

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 03:23:54 GMT, [email protected] (Bill
Z.) wrote:
>Usually people who mention killfiles simply want to be able to insult
>someone without having anyone else read the response. So, as far as

How would killfiling somebody prevent others from reading his
response?

>I'm concerned, you can f___ off along with the other jerks. The lot of
>you are pretty worthless.

Yup, more "acting like an adult", I see. We're so worthless, in
fact, that our insane writings mean nothing to you, certainly not
enough to respond to...oh, I see. You're full of it; we are worth
that much to you anyway.
--
Rick Onanian

JimLane wrote:
> S o r n i wrote:

{Amazingly brilliant scathing flame snipped}

> Be careful, Sorni, he'll drag in the "v" man.

Ya know, he reminds me of Vandetroll. Anyone who disagrees with him is a
LIAR!....and a MORON!...DUH!!!

Sad, really.

Bill "let's just ignore him and hope he goes away" S.

"S o r n i" <[email protected]> writes:

> Bill Z. wrote:
> > "S o r n i" <[email protected]> writes:
> >
> >> Re-read the thread, you lying *****. Who started throwing around
> >> words like "liar" and "moron" first? (And you just did it again
> >> with Tim! Someone disagrees with you, so they're a liar?!?)

> > You lied about killfiles,

> LIAR! I never once said I had killfiled you;

I thought you had, but with two other bozos on my case, all ranting
and raving like little children, it is very easy to confuse you guys.

> you lied about "this is my last reply,"
>
> You made it really hard to stick to that, with your whining and wriggling.
> (I was young and innocent the first time I said it; now I realize there's a
> psycho on the loosenet.)

No, you are simply projecting. The only whining is coming from you.
You're the guy all upset, after all.

> I read it perfectly. You made a mistake. 5 or 6 people have told you so
> (including a few "neutral nerds" who have no other interest in this
> whatsoever). I admit MY errors (like the term "quote" when it should have
> been attribution.) And NOT ONE PERSON has said *YOU* were right...BECAUSE
> YOU WEREN'T!

5 or 6 people (probably less) are hardly definitive, particularly since
most probably didn't read the original. But in any case, they are all
wrong - there was no 'wrong' attribution because you can determine who
said what. Even my newsreader can. If it can, you can.

> I even found an identical incident in another group and pasted THAT person's
> protest here.

So what? You can find millions of people in the U.S. who think the
world was created in 6 or 7 mean solar days.

Bill

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

JimLane <[email protected]> writes:

> Bill Z. wrote:

> And whatever has given you the idea that you can? Not your behavior in
> this newsgroup, putz. No one backing you except your pride. But then
> again a lot of people like you are just as proud of being wrong as
> most are of being right.
>
> Niteynight, putz.

Adults don't go around calling people childish names like "putz."
Don't let you mommy know or she may take your computer away from
you.

--

Rick Onanian <[email protected]> writes:

> and then defended it with:
> >Rick, you are you so dumb as to not know what a typo is? Sorni simply

> A typo would be "is dur to" or "is du to". That's when your finger
> accidentally hits the wrong key or fails to hit an appropriate key.
> You chose the wrong word, and can't even admit to that.

Nope - it is a typo. My typos tend to be more complex than just
hitting the wrong key, and I have to go back and fix the text up.
Occassionally I'll miss something. Curiously, I'll mistype things in
this way that I consistently get right when writing with a pen or
pencil. (BTW, in the last sentence, I started to type 'write'
instead of 'right', but caught it as I was typing.)

So you guessed wrong - it is not "choosing" the wrong word but a
disconnect between what I think and what my fingers do when I'm
using a keyboard.

I guess a one-word typo is the biggest thing in your life. Pretty
childish of you, isn't it?

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB