Re: jambo redux - beamboy, your credibility is already shot... why keep struggling

Jambo

Guest
"jim beam" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> jambo, you're stuck in the past.

beamboy, you don't get a pass simply because your stupid comments happened
in the past. You think people will forget?

Besides, you keep making them.

Here are MY suggestions for you:

1. Stop with the fraudulent claims of expertise, experience and training.
No one is fooled, and it's amusing at first, but then just gets annoying to
those of us who have the expertise. Stop lying about "metallurgy skool" and
being a "former metallurgist", when it's clear you're not.

2. Being contrarian despite the facts really makes you stupid and ignorant.
Your attempts at further clouding issues once you've been shown to be wrong
(again!) gets old and tired - and they don't work.

3. Stop riding on people's backs, and trying to make it seem like they're
your ideas in the first place. Quite obvious and transparent.

4. Stop making statements of the obvious and making them seem like original
ideas of yours. Ditto.

5. It's too late for you to re-live your life the way you want to - you're
too old, you don't have the training, mental discipline and intellectual
capacity required to be a technical expert in anything except fraudulent
identities. Does your rbt fraudulent persona really give you the
self-confidence and adulation boost you urgently need in your real life?

6. The archives work against you, so when you post your stupid, un-technical
and ignorant comments, make sure you prevent archiving of your posts, so
that when you lie about making them, no one can prove otherwise.

7. Accept the fact that you're wrong in 9 out of 10 statements you make,
and obfuscation doesn't improve your credibility.

8. Finally, accept the fact that your rbt persona which you've carefully
invested in for the last few years has been left in tatters. Your
credibility is non-existent, and your motivations have been made clear.
Tough break, but that's usenet for you.

Jambo wrote:
> "jim beam" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> jambo, you're stuck in the past.

> beamboy, you don't get a pass simply because your stupid comments happened
> in the past. You think people will forget?
>
> Besides, you keep making them.
>
> Here are MY suggestions for you:
>
> 1. Stop with the fraudulent claims of expertise, experience and training.
> No one is fooled, and it's amusing at first, but then just gets annoying to
> those of us who have the expertise. Stop lying about "metallurgy skool" and
> being a "former metallurgist", when it's clear you're not.
>
> 2. Being contrarian despite the facts really makes you stupid and ignorant.
> Your attempts at further clouding issues once you've been shown to be wrong
> (again!) gets old and tired - and they don't work.
>
> 3. Stop riding on people's backs, and trying to make it seem like they're
> your ideas in the first place. Quite obvious and transparent.
>
> 4. Stop making statements of the obvious and making them seem like original
> ideas of yours. Ditto.
>
> 5. It's too late for you to re-live your life the way you want to - you're
> too old, you don't have the training, mental discipline and intellectual
> capacity required to be a technical expert in anything except fraudulent
> identities. Does your rbt fraudulent persona really give you the
> self-confidence and adulation boost you urgently need in your real life?
>
> 6. The archives work against you, so when you post your stupid, un-technical
> and ignorant comments, make sure you prevent archiving of your posts, so
> that when you lie about making them, no one can prove otherwise.
>
> 7. Accept the fact that you're wrong in 9 out of 10 statements you make,
> and obfuscation doesn't improve your credibility.
>
> 8. Finally, accept the fact that your rbt persona which you've carefully
> invested in for the last few years has been left in tatters. Your
> credibility is non-existent, and your motivations have been made clear.
> Tough break, but that's usenet for you.

[sob] but you're hurting my feelings...

It's over, beamboy. You're nothing but a bad joke now.

Dem's the breaks, eh?

Jambo wrote:
> It's over, beamboy. You're nothing but a bad joke now.
>
> Dem's the breaks, eh?

Well, "jim beam" (and "Jambo" for that matter) could always come back as
a different sock puppet. This is why anonymous posters have inherently
less credibility.

Beer - It's not just for breakfast anymore!

"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Jambo wrote:
>> It's over, beamboy. You're nothing but a bad joke now.
>>
>> Dem's the breaks, eh?

> Well, "jim beam" (and "Jambo" for that matter) could always come back as a
> different sock puppet. This is why anonymous posters have inherently less
> credibility.

Yeah, but they'd be easy to spot... if I come back as a different sock
puppet, you'll recognize me, I'll be the one outing beamboy socks!

Tom Sherman wrote:
> Jambo wrote:
>> It's over, beamboy. You're nothing but a bad joke now.
>>
>> Dem's the breaks, eh?

> Well, "jim beam" (and "Jambo" for that matter) could always come back as
> a different sock puppet. This is why anonymous posters have inherently
> less credibility.

no necessarily so.

"jim beam" wrote:
> Tom Sherman wrote:
>> Jambo wrote:
>>> It's over, beamboy. You're nothing but a bad joke now.
>>>
>>> Dem's the breaks, eh?

>> Well, "jim beam" (and "Jambo" for that matter) could always come back
>> as a different sock puppet. This is why anonymous posters have
>> inherently less credibility.
>>

> no necessarily so.
>
> http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/10/17/2249246

Usenet is not Wiki.

Tom Sherman wrote:
> "jim beam" wrote:
>> Tom Sherman wrote:

>>> Well, "jim beam" (and "Jambo" for that matter) could always come back
>>> as a different sock puppet. This is why anonymous posters have
>>> inherently less credibility.
>>>

>> no necessarily so.
>>
>> http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/10/17/2249246

> Usenet is not Wiki.

to quote datakoll, "lessee"

1. no barriers to entry.
2. any fool can post anything they want.
3. the only consensus is popular opinion.
4. panties get bunched in just the same way.

look just like usenet to me!

"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "jim beam" wrote:
>> Tom Sherman wrote:

>>> Well, "jim beam" (and "Jambo" for that matter) could always come back as
>>> a different sock puppet. This is why anonymous posters have inherently
>>> less credibility.
>>>

>> no necessarily so.
>>
>> http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/10/17/2249246

> Usenet is not Wiki.

But hey, it's slashdot, beamboy's primary reference. Must be legit.