Re: Redlands Bicycle Classic

Kyle Legate

Guest
Sierraman wrote:
> "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> h squared wrote:
>>>
>>> i could understand the "i'd rather be considered a stalker than a
>>> "queer"" statement, given that you may live in a very intolerant
>>> place.
>>>

>> Do intolerant small mountain communities actually tolerate stalking?
>>

> Not by queers. They are some of your biggest stalkers,

Would you care to back up your assertion with some crime statistics? I would
bet money that the majority of stalkers are heterosexual. Of course, the
truth shouldn't get in the way of your prejudice.

"Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sierraman wrote:
> > "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> >> Do intolerant small mountain communities actually tolerate stalking?
> >>

> > Not by queers. They are some of your biggest stalkers,
> >

> Would you care to back up your assertion with some crime statistics? I

would
> bet money that the majority of stalkers are heterosexual. Of course, the
> truth shouldn't get in the way of your prejudice.

Maybe so, but I said some of your biggest, not the biggest. Just from
working and going to school in Fresno for a couple of years, I was hit on
numerous times by guys and it's a known fact in what is known as Sin City,
(Fresno). The stats for that (Fresno) might prove that to be the majority of
stalkers, I mean what the hell would provide high numbers like that for
stalkers? I don't think the misc criminal stalkers would generate those
numbers but things have changed in Fresno and you would have to get the
stats for then and compare to now. Don't know about other big cities, just
speaking for Fresno.

"Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Would you care to back up your assertion with some crime statistics? I

would
> bet money that the majority of stalkers are heterosexual. Of course, the
> truth shouldn't get in the way of your prejudice.

If memory serves something like 30% of stalkers are homosexuals. Out of 2%
of the population.

40% of pedophiles are homosexual. The homosexual community has been trying
to turn the attention away from this fact by claiming that homosexual
pedophilic acts by married men demonstrate the the perpetrators are not
homosexuals. "A rose by any other name."

Dr. Charles Socarides, in his classic "The Overt Homosexual" documents that
a major attribute of the overt homosexual is aggression - often repressed
aggression. This is supported by psychology professor, Dr. Frank du Mas who
says that homosexuals often are mass killers who also torture their victims
indicating "a higher intensity of aggression."

Dr. Charles Socarides, in his classic "The Overt Homosexual" documents that
a major attribute of the overt homosexual is aggression - often repressed
aggression. This is supported by psychology professor, Dr. Frank du Mas who
says that homosexuals often are mass killers who also torture their victims
indicating "a higher intensity of aggression."

The top six U.S. male serial killers were all homosexuals according to Dr.
Cameron and other researchers.

"Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Maybe so, but I said some of your biggest, not the biggest. Just from
> working and going to school in Fresno for a couple of years, I was hit on
> numerous times by guys and it's a known fact in what is known as Sin City,
> (Fresno). The stats for that (Fresno) might prove that to be the majority

of
> stalkers, I mean what the hell would provide high numbers like that for
> stalkers? I don't think the misc criminal stalkers would generate those
> numbers but things have changed in Fresno and you would have to get the
> stats for then and compare to now. Don't know about other big cities, just
> speaking for Fresno.

Investigations have show that:

Female rape victims report their rapes about 1/3rd of the time. This is sort
of shocking since it indicates that rape is considerably more common than
statistics show.

More importantly, they also show that less than 10% of male rape victims
report their rapes because cops and prosecutors simple laugh in their faces
and tell them that it would be impossible to get a jury to find any crimes
since a man is expected to protect himself.

Here's the real kicker to all of this: if you correct the figures for these
errors about half of all rapes are homosexual in nature. And this is from a
meager 2% of the population.

I don't have anything personally against homosexuals. But let's not pretend
that they are some helpless victims of discrimination. There is strong
evidence that the discrimination against homosexuals has been founded in
strong experience.

Sierraman wrote:

> Maybe so, but I said some of your biggest, not the biggest. Just from
> working and going to school in Fresno for a couple of years, I was
> hit on numerous times by guys and it's a known fact in what is known
> as Sin City, (Fresno).

Getting hit on is not being stalked. Did the same guys follow you around and
hit on you in a variety of different places? Were they observing you in your
private life, taking mental notes so that they can learn your routine?

In article <[email protected]>,
"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Would you care to back up your assertion with some crime statistics? I

> would
> > bet money that the majority of stalkers are heterosexual. Of course, the
> > truth shouldn't get in the way of your prejudice.

> If memory serves something like 30% of stalkers are homosexuals. Out of 2%
> of the population.
>
> 40% of pedophiles are homosexual. The homosexual community has been trying
> to turn the attention away from this fact by claiming that homosexual
> pedophilic acts by married men demonstrate the the perpetrators are not
> homosexuals. "A rose by any other name."
>
> Dr. Charles Socarides, in his classic "The Overt Homosexual" documents that
> a major attribute of the overt homosexual is aggression - often repressed
> aggression. This is supported by psychology professor, Dr. Frank du Mas who
> says that homosexuals often are mass killers who also torture their victims
> indicating "a higher intensity of aggression."
>
> Dr. Charles Socarides, in his classic "The Overt Homosexual" documents that
> a major attribute of the overt homosexual is aggression - often repressed
> aggression. This is supported by psychology professor, Dr. Frank du Mas who
> says that homosexuals often are mass killers who also torture their victims
> indicating "a higher intensity of aggression."
>
> The top six U.S. male serial killers were all homosexuals according to Dr.
> Cameron and other researchers.

Hmm, this sounds rather familiar, doesn't it:

http://www.cstnews.com/Code/MassMurd.html

Nothing like an unbiased source, eh?

--
tanx,
Howard

Q: Why did the metalhead cross the road?
A: Because he's a gullible moron who'll buy
anything with a skull on it.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

On 04/05/2004 02:15 AM, in article
[email protected], "Howard Kveck"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>>
>>> Would you care to back up your assertion with some crime statistics? I

>> would
>>> bet money that the majority of stalkers are heterosexual. Of course, the
>>> truth shouldn't get in the way of your prejudice.

>> If memory serves something like 30% of stalkers are homosexuals. Out of 2%
>> of the population.
>>
>> 40% of pedophiles are homosexual. The homosexual community has been trying
>> to turn the attention away from this fact by claiming that homosexual
>> pedophilic acts by married men demonstrate the the perpetrators are not
>> homosexuals. "A rose by any other name."
>>
>> Dr. Charles Socarides, in his classic "The Overt Homosexual" documents that
>> a major attribute of the overt homosexual is aggression - often repressed
>> aggression. This is supported by psychology professor, Dr. Frank du Mas who
>> says that homosexuals often are mass killers who also torture their victims
>> indicating "a higher intensity of aggression."
>>
>> Dr. Charles Socarides, in his classic "The Overt Homosexual" documents that
>> a major attribute of the overt homosexual is aggression - often repressed
>> aggression. This is supported by psychology professor, Dr. Frank du Mas who
>> says that homosexuals often are mass killers who also torture their victims
>> indicating "a higher intensity of aggression."
>>
>> The top six U.S. male serial killers were all homosexuals according to Dr.
>> Cameron and other researchers.
>>

> Hmm, this sounds rather familiar, doesn't it:
>
> http://www.cstnews.com/Code/MassMurd.html
>
> Nothing like an unbiased source, eh?

Nothing like plagiarizing an unbiased source, eh?

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

"Howard Kveck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Would you care to back up your assertion with some crime statistics? I

> > would
> > > bet money that the majority of stalkers are heterosexual. Of course,

the
> > > truth shouldn't get in the way of your prejudice.

> > If memory serves something like 30% of stalkers are homosexuals. Out of

2%
> > of the population.
> >
> > 40% of pedophiles are homosexual. The homosexual community has been

trying
> > to turn the attention away from this fact by claiming that homosexual
> > pedophilic acts by married men demonstrate the the perpetrators are not
> > homosexuals. "A rose by any other name."
> >
> > Dr. Charles Socarides, in his classic "The Overt Homosexual" documents

that
> > a major attribute of the overt homosexual is aggression - often

repressed
> > aggression. This is supported by psychology professor, Dr. Frank du Mas

who
> > says that homosexuals often are mass killers who also torture their

victims
> > indicating "a higher intensity of aggression."
> >
> > Dr. Charles Socarides, in his classic "The Overt Homosexual" documents

that
> > a major attribute of the overt homosexual is aggression - often

repressed
> > aggression. This is supported by psychology professor, Dr. Frank du Mas

who
> > says that homosexuals often are mass killers who also torture their

victims
> > indicating "a higher intensity of aggression."
> >
> > The top six U.S. male serial killers were all homosexuals according to

Dr.
> > Cameron and other researchers.

> Hmm, this sounds rather familiar, doesn't it:
>
> http://www.cstnews.com/Code/MassMurd.html
>
> Nothing like an unbiased source, eh?

You can get the same information in a dozen places. I note that instead of
criticizing the facts you criticize the source. Interesting.

Tom Kunich wrote:
> I note that instead
> of criticizing the facts you criticize the source. Interesting.

Yeah, Howard. Who do you think you are, the White House?

In article <[email protected]>,
"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote:

> You can get the same information in a dozen places. I note that instead of
> criticizing the facts you criticize the source. Interesting.

I didn't criticize any facts, as there were none there. Getting biased
information from a dozen places doesn't make it any more worthwhile.
Defining terms in ways that prove a position invalidates that kind of
"research", imo.

For instance: "Homosexuals are often mass killers" is a fact? If that
were indeed a fact, then we'd be having slaughter in the streets from all
the homos running amuck.

--
tanx,
Howard

Q: Why did the metalhead cross the road?
A: Because he's a gullible moron who'll buy
anything with a skull on it.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

>From: Howard Kveck [email protected]

>I didn't criticize any facts, as there were none there. Getting biased
>information from a dozen places doesn't make it any more worthwhile.

Howard! How dare you suggest that reading a dozen sources that parrot your
bias is invalid. Especially in this election year, and the 9/11 fiasco this
seems to have become the rule, not the exception.
Then again it may have been for a long time. It's a real ***** to actually
seek out divergent opinions and reports, and decide for yourself. You'd at
least think that bike racers with their tolerance for pain and suffering would
work a little harder to make up their own minds.
Bill C

"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Tom Kunich wrote:
> > I note that instead
> > of criticizing the facts you criticize the source. Interesting.

> Yeah, Howard. Who do you think you are, the White House?

Why do you believe this is specific to the White House?

gwhite wrote:
> "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> Tom Kunich wrote:
>>> I note that instead
>>> of criticizing the facts you criticize the source. Interesting.

>> Yeah, Howard. Who do you think you are, the White House?

> Why do you believe this is specific to the White House?

If I wrote that the sun is shining outside my window at the moment, why do
believe that situation is specific to my window?

"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> gwhite wrote:
> > "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> >>
> >> Yeah, Howard. Who do you think you are, the White House?

> > Why do you believe this is specific to the White House?

> If I wrote that the sun is shining outside my window at the moment, why do
> believe that situation is specific to my window?

Because that is what you wrote?

gwhite wrote:
> "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> gwhite wrote:
>>> "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:<[email protected]>...

>>> Why do you believe this is specific to the White House?

>> If I wrote that the sun is shining outside my window at the moment,
>> why do believe that situation is specific to my window?

> Because that is what you wrote?

I think you need to read a bit less and understand a bit more.

"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> You can get the same information in a dozen places. I note that instead of
> criticizing the facts you criticize the source. Interesting.

Paul Cameron was dropped from the American Psychological Association
rolls many years ago. Every time he opens his mouth he gets nuked by
reputable scientists, statisticians and his (ex)-peers...if any source
was worth criticizing, this would be the one.

"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I think you need to read a bit less and understand a bit more.

Even though you're way off, at least you made a point without dancing
around. I'd say that is progress.

You didn't understand what the "question" was.

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (Clay Tidwell) wrote:

> news:<[email protected]>...
>
> > You can get the same information in a dozen places. I note that instead of
> > criticizing the facts you criticize the source. Interesting.

> Paul Cameron was dropped from the American Psychological Association
> rolls many years ago. Every time he opens his mouth he gets nuked by
> reputable scientists, statisticians and his (ex)-peers...if any source
> was worth criticizing, this would be the one.

You can indeed get Cameron's information in a dozen sources: his
"studies" are repeatedly used by anti-gay groups, despite being shown to be
methodologically worthless by (many) others. The fact that they are
discounted by the mainstream psych world matters little to those groups.

The fact that Charles Socarides is cited is also problematic, since he
is a proponent of "conversion therapy" to "repair" homosexuals into good
little heteros. That theory seems to also be getting fairly general
dismissal by mainstream psychiatry. After all, they dropped homosexuality
from the DSM thirty years ago, yet Socarides and co. persist in claiming to
be able to treat it.

The point of Boys' article seems to have been to make homosexuals appear
to be dangerous, violent people that "normal" society should fear. Lines
like: "homosexuals often are mass killers who also torture their victims",
or: "The top six U.S. male serial killers were all homosexuals" are rather
inflammatory, aren't they? Even if the latter statement were true (and it
sure does not appear that to be), to try to extrapolate that out to
describe all homosexuals is patently ridiculous and pejorative.

This kind of fear-mongering is no different than that used against
blacks in the past ("They rape white women!") or Jews now ("They drink Arab
children's blood!").

--
tanx,
Howard

Q: Why did the metalhead cross the road?
A: Because he's a gullible moron who'll buy
anything with a skull on it.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

"Howard Kveck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] (Clay Tidwell) wrote:
>
> > "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> >
> > > You can get the same information in a dozen places. I note that

instead of
> > > criticizing the facts you criticize the source. Interesting.

> > Paul Cameron was dropped from the American Psychological Association
> > rolls many years ago. Every time he opens his mouth he gets nuked by
> > reputable scientists, statisticians and his (ex)-peers...if any source
> > was worth criticizing, this would be the one.

(Note, this is the same "professional" association who has reported that
pedophilia isn't "all bad" for children".)

> You can indeed get Cameron's information in a dozen sources: his
> "studies" are repeatedly used by anti-gay groups, despite being shown to

be
> methodologically worthless by (many) others. The fact that they are
> discounted by the mainstream psych world matters little to those groups.

Then you surely have a citation?

> The fact that Charles Socarides is cited is also problematic, since he
> is a proponent of "conversion therapy" to "repair" homosexuals into good
> little heteros. That theory seems to also be getting fairly general
> dismissal by mainstream psychiatry. After all, they dropped homosexuality
> from the DSM thirty years ago, yet Socarides and co. persist in claiming

> be able to treat it.

Whereas you're sure that somehow homosexuality is "normal" and doesn't
require treatment. I had one of the textbooks from the Harvard School of
Medicine's Psychiatric department circa 1990 and it said plainly that
homosexuality was a mental deviation that was incurable not because it was
incurable but because homosexuals didn't think that they had any "problem"
to fix.

> The point of Boys' article seems to have been to make homosexuals

appear
> to be dangerous, violent people that "normal" society should fear.

True and I disagree with the position that "all" homosexuals are dangerous
predators. But a significant, if minority, number of them are.

What do you find funny at the fact that homosexuals hang around train, plane
and bus stations and try to pick up young men and boys? Do you think this
indicates a normal sexual balance?

You don't seem to believe that extreme violence among homosexuals is common.
And yet we saw that when Jeffrey Dahmer was chasing a nude boy through the
streets with a kitchen knife and was stopped by a patrol cop HE AND THE BOY
WERE RELEASED. Do you suppose that's because it was something unusual and
the cop just responded badly? Or, since Dahmer later killed and ate the boy,
it is something that cops see with homosexuals on a regular basis and have
been desensitized by demands that they be left alone?

> This kind of fear-mongering is no different than that used against
> blacks in the past ("They rape white women!") or Jews now ("They drink

Arab
> children's blood!").

Right. However, there is that little problem of evidence and court reports.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Howard Kveck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

> (Note, this is the same "professional" association who has reported that
> pedophilia isn't "all bad" for children".)

A slight distortion there. If you want, go here and scroll down to the
section headed "Terminlogy":
http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_cameron_survey.html

> Whereas you're sure that somehow homosexuality is "normal" and doesn't
> require treatment. I had one of the textbooks from the Harvard School of
> Medicine's Psychiatric department circa 1990 and it said plainly that
> homosexuality was a mental deviation that was incurable not because it was
> incurable but because homosexuals didn't think that they had any "problem"
> to fix.

"Normal"? It's how they are wired, Tom. Do you really think that people
consciously make a decision to be in a minority that is treated the way
homosexuals are? Studies of people who've gone through the "reparative
therapies" the NARTH pushes show that only the behavior of the "successes"
is changed - the fantasies, desires and longings are still the same. They
are subject to deep depression because of an inability to reconcile the
desired behavior and thought processes with what is still going on in their
heads. Check it out:

"Resolution on Appropriate Therapeutic Responses to Sexual Orientation

Adopted by the American Psychological Association Council of
Representatives"
http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/resolution97_text.html

(As a by the way, a search on "Paul Cameron" & "APA" gets a raft of hits
with a variety of viewpoints. Some are better written and laid out than
others, as is always the case...)

> What do you find funny at the fact that homosexuals hang around train, plane
> and bus stations and try to pick up young men and boys? Do you think this
> indicates a normal sexual balance?

Are they, in fact, all (or even 'many') trying to "pick up young men and
boys"? Perhaps they're doing the same as the straight guys or low-level
drug dealers are when they hang out in the same locales - trolling for
whatever it is that strikes their fancy. You imply something nefarious. A
gay man trolling for another gay man is bad in what way?

> You don't seem to believe that extreme violence among homosexuals is common.

True - I don't believe it is "common". It does happen, but it happens
pretty damn regularly among straights, too.

> And yet we saw that when Jeffrey Dahmer was chasing a nude boy through the
> streets with a kitchen knife and was stopped by a patrol cop HE AND THE BOY
> WERE RELEASED. Do you suppose that's because it was something unusual and
> the cop just responded badly? Or, since Dahmer later killed and ate the boy,
> it is something that cops see with homosexuals on a regular basis and have
> been desensitized by demands that they be left alone?

What happened with Dahmer and Konerak Sinthasomphone was that Dahmer
went out to buy some beer after drilling a hole in Sinthasomphone's head
(Dahmer regularly experimented with making zombies). Sinthasomphone came to
and got out, where he ran into the three cops but was incoherent (due to
the meds and his own language problems). Dahmer didn't have a knife with
him, but when he happened upon them, he told the cops that they were lovers
and had had an argument and that his "friend" was drunk. The cops decided
it was a gay lover's tiff (in spite of the bleeding) and they didn't want
to get involved. So they gave Sinthasomphone back to Dahmer and told them
to work it out. Since there is no evidence they saw things like that at
all, let alone on a regular basis, I'd say it was a bad response on the
cops' part.

But why bring up Dahmer? His thing wasn't homosexuality - he derived
sexual pleasure from the acts of murder and butchering the victims bodies.
He chose to pick up prospective victims at gay bars because he thought they
were more willing to come with him (he often offered them money to be
photographed) and could be plied with drinks (which he drugged). His
problem wasn't homosexuality, it was that he was a lifelong psychopath.

> > This kind of fear-mongering is no different than that used against
> > blacks in the past ("They rape white women!") or Jews now ("They drink
> > Arab children's blood!").

> Right. However, there is that little problem of evidence and court reports.

Well, your opinion about what constitutes evidence is apparently heavily
influenced by your bias against homosexuality. As for court reports, I
think you'll find that you're far more likely to have some kind of violent
encounter with a straight guy than a gay (unless you seek one out to prove
some point).

--
tanx,
Howard

Q: Why did the metalhead cross the road?
A: Because he's a gullible moron who'll buy