Re: Redlands Bicycle Classic

Benjamin Weiner

Guest
John Forrest Tomlinson <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 09:27:55 -0800, "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Bruce,

> A friend of mine in Fresno said he thought you had a cute ass.

A friend of mine in Fresno says Bruce has too high an opinion
of his ass, he thinks everyone is looking at it all the time.

To paraphrase Tovah Hollander, I'd rather have a bigot take
me for a gay person than have a gay person take me for a bigot.

Ben

On 3 Apr 2004 15:17:29 -0800, Benjamin Weiner <[email protected]>
wrote:

>To paraphrase Tovah Hollander, I'd rather have a bigot take
>me for a gay person than have a gay person take me for a bigot.

That's great.

JT