Re: Redlands Bicycle Classic

Robert Chung

Guest
Howard Kveck wrote:
> "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Do intolerant small mountain communities actually tolerate stalking?

> It appears that [in those communities that type of behavior] isn't
> considered stalking

They probably refer to it as "courting." Or, as Bruce might say: "Her eyes
said 'Yes, yes' but the restraining order says, 'No, no.'"

"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Howard Kveck wrote:
> > "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> Do intolerant small mountain communities actually tolerate stalking?

> > It appears that [in those communities that type of behavior] isn't
> > considered stalking

> They probably refer to it as "courting." Or, as Bruce might say: "Her eyes
> said 'Yes, yes' but the restraining order says, 'No, no.'"

That's pretty generous coming from you. Yes, courting is more generous
comment then stalking. I think someone said that once before, and I got a
kick out of that. I know a cycling photo journalist who courts some top US
women pros. Again some would say he's a stalker, others more generous in
their comments would say he is courting.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Howard Kveck wrote:
> > "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> Do intolerant small mountain communities actually tolerate stalking?

> > It appears that [in those communities that type of behavior] isn't
> > considered stalking

> They probably refer to it as "courting." Or, as Bruce might say: "Her eyes
> said 'Yes, yes' but the restraining order says, 'No, no.'"

That sounds mighty familiar to me, Robert (heh)...

--
tanx,
Howard

Q: Why did the metalhead cross the road?
A: Because he's a gullible moron who'll buy
anything with a skull on it.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Howard Kveck wrote:
> "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> They probably refer to it as "courting." Or, as Bruce might say: "Her
>> eyes said 'Yes, yes' but the restraining order says, 'No, no.'"

> That sounds mighty familiar to me, Robert (heh)...

I would've googled for the exact quote, but I was afraid of being called a
stalker. My rough recollection was something along the lines of:

Man: Hey, aren't you the guy who was stalking Lynda Carter?
Comic Book Guy: The term is courting.
Man: That's not how the "court" saw it.
Comic Book Guy, fondling a Wonder Woman doll: Her eyes say "yes, yes" even
if the restraining order said "no, no."

In article <[email protected]>,
"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Howard Kveck wrote:
> > "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> They probably refer to it as "courting." Or, as Bruce might say: "Her
> >> eyes said 'Yes, yes' but the restraining order says, 'No, no.'"

> > That sounds mighty familiar to me, Robert (heh)...

> I would've googled for the exact quote, but I was afraid of being called a
> stalker. My rough recollection was something along the lines of:
>
> Man: Hey, aren't you the guy who was stalking Lynda Carter?
> Comic Book Guy: The term is courting.
> Man: That's not how the "court" saw it.
> Comic Book Guy, fondling a Wonder Woman doll: Her eyes say "yes, yes" even
> if the restraining order said "no, no."

Right, but I meant:
http://tinyurl.com/2x8ng

--
tanx,
Howard

Q: Why did the metalhead cross the road?
A: Because he's a gullible moron who'll buy