Re: Ride Report - Hebden Bridge to Rochdale by Dutch Roadster

tony sayer

Guest
>Got back to Leeds for 10pm, shot a few pics at the station (no hassle
>from anyone), and headed back up the road home. Was too knackered to
>cycle up hills any more so ended up getting of and pushing for about
>half of the way!
>
>Bike behaved perfectly all day, and the facilities Northern are
>providing for cycle carriage are certainly usable. Next time, I'll take
>the train to Rochdale and cycle from there the final section into
>Manchester. And doubtless photograph even more bridges. :)

Blimey!, not a mention of Rain or flooding anywhere. Darn Sarf here we
seem to think that anywhere 'ooop north is experiencing flooding of
biblical magnitudes;)

Nice piccys all the same .. so how far was the bike ride then?....
--
Tony Sayer

tony sayer wrote:
>> Got back to Leeds for 10pm, shot a few pics at the station (no hassle
>>from anyone), and headed back up the road home. Was too knackered to
>> cycle up hills any more so ended up getting of and pushing for about
>> half of the way!
>>
>> Bike behaved perfectly all day, and the facilities Northern are
>> providing for cycle carriage are certainly usable. Next time, I'll take
>> the train to Rochdale and cycle from there the final section into
>> Manchester. And doubtless photograph even more bridges. :)
>>

> Blimey!, not a mention of Rain or flooding anywhere. Darn Sarf here we
> seem to think that anywhere 'ooop north is experiencing flooding of
> biblical magnitudes;)

ooop north 'ere I can confirm that we are doing.

--
Gibbo

In accordance with our company policy of minimum environmental impact
this post was made entirely with the 100% recycled electron.

Gibbo wrote:

>> Blimey!, not a mention of Rain or flooding anywhere. Darn Sarf here
>> we seem to think that anywhere 'ooop north is experiencing flooding
>> of biblical magnitudes;)
>>

> ooop north 'ere I can confirm that we are doing.

In the flat low places

--
Andy Morris

AndyDotJinkasAtgooglemail.com