Re: SBS nitpicking

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 03:31:59 +1000, hippy
<[email protected]> wrote:

>snip SBS whinging..
>it gets better every year and you still complain.. sheesh!

I wasn't complaining (and I started this!) I was nitpicking. The
*first* thing I said was that it was great!

Tamyka Bell wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Jul 2005, LotteBum wrote:
>> Theo Bekkers wrote:
>>
>> Doesn't everybody?
>>
>> I'm afraid not. Some people don't watch enough TV to justify it.

> I'm edumucated, I red books and thngs.

Doesn't everybody?

Theo
Still lamenting the ute-load of books which he gave to the local op-shop
last time he moved. Now down to only 25 metres of book shelf space.

Tamyka Bell wrote:

> Wow Theo,
>
> you own lots of ****. Don't suppose there's a Prado in there?

No way :).
My wife has a RAV4 and I have a bottom of the line Ford Courier ute (made in
Thailand). If I feel the urge to go 4WD-ing I get to use the 11 tonne 4WD
Isuzu down at the fire station. It's really good in traffic. Just turn on
the red and blues and hit the siren button.

Theo