General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Update on Delenn (Endurance Weenie Warning)

Started by Helgi Briem · · Last activity · 2 posts · 195 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
3 May 2005
Last activity
3 May 2005
Original author
Helgi Briem
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
195
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Delenn said:

    Fact is, I'm full-tilt into endurance-weenie land and really ought not
    show my face in this group, but I wanted to wave as I sped by.

    Good luck with the triathlon.

    --
    Helgi Briem hbriem AT simnet DOT is

  2. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Helgi Briem said:
    Delenn said:

    Fact is, I'm full-tilt into endurance-weenie land and really ought not
    show my face in this group, but I wanted to wave as I sped by.

    Good luck with the triathlon.

    --
    Helgi Briem hbriem AT simnet DOT is

    Indeed........ :-)
    Here is hoping for at least a top 10 finish or better!
    --
    Om.

    "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-[censored]." -Jack Nicholson

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.