General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Update on Delenn (Endurance Weenie Warning)

Started by Runs With Knives · · Last activity · 1 post · 233 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
4 May 2005
Last activity
4 May 2005
Original author
Runs With Knives
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
233
Views / 30 days
6

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Delenn said:

    I'm back, and now I'm a triathlete.

    Yay! 🙂

    Quoted message said:

    My weight continues to drop - I've lost over 80 pounds - and I sometimes
    worry at night about weird ailments that I might be suffering from that
    explain the steady fat loss.


    [snip]

    🙂 I know the feeling. Usually, in my case, some of the weight comes
    back, putting my mind at ease. And I haven't shed *near* as much as
    you.

    [big snip]

    Quoted message said:


    Fact is, I'm full-tilt into endurance-weenie land and really ought not
    show my face in this group, but I wanted to wave as I sped by.

    Why not? I, for one, would be pleased to continue to hear of your
    progress (or lack thereof, should that be the case), what's working
    for you, what is not, etc.

    IIRC, in response to some thread about OT posting here, somebody
    posted a copy of the original Charter. IIRC, that Charter pretty
    much included just about all forms of PT. You'd certainly be more
    on-topic than a lot of what gets posted, in any event.

    Congratulations on your successes, Delenn!

    --
    Jim Seymour | "It is wrong always, everywhere and
    WARNING: The "From:" address is a | for everyone to believe anything upon
    spam trap. DON'T USE IT! Use: | insufficient evidence."
    [email hidden] | - W. K. Clifford, ca. 1876

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.