Re: why I will not be renewing my membership next year - an openletter to BV

Ray Peace

Guest
Carl Brewer wrote:
> This is what I sent to BV :

Good Morning,
Tell us something else new, I came to the same conclusion back in
1998, except my effective resignation went through the letters column of
The Age, which was a tad more public. Alan Parker is no doubt shaking
his head in sorrow (he started it all in 1974).
Regards,
Ray.