Rear derailleur hanger replacement ! HELP !

gazzer wrote:

> If you buy a Jeep bike, it's because you're a beginner that hasn't researched purchasing a
> mountain bike in a sensible way,and if you're a beginner you really ,really don't want a downhill
> bike. Jeep are OK selling mock downhill bikes to novices because they know very little about
> mountain biking, and lots about selling innapropriate machinery to city dwellers with a hankering
> for that good ol outdoor style.
>
> For 2400 bucks you could have got a really nice trail bike that would last you for years and allow
> you to improve your skills. Sell the Jeep quick, although you may find this difficult, take the
> money to a real bike shop, and ask them to save your soul.
>
> cheers

Well said!
--
Slacker

[email protected] (gazzer) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> If you buy a Jeep bike, it's because you're a beginner that hasn't
mh.. i don't think i am a beginner.. am not a pro, of course, far from this.

> a beginner you really ,really don't want a downhill bike.
same as above.

> For 2400 bucks you could have got a really nice trail bike that would last you for years
i ride this thing since year 2000.

> and allow you to improve your skills.
i'll owe yout that.

gazzer, i'm impressed by your confidence in your own opinion (that's good), so i emailed you
directly asking for some advice (YES ! advice ) for my next mtb hunting; but msg bounced, your email
box seems to be full i'll try again, or could you email me pls ? veovis

[email protected] (veovis) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> gazzer, i'm impressed by your confidence in your own opinion (that's good), so i emailed you
> directly asking for some advice (YES ! advice ) for my next mtb hunting; but msg bounced, your
> email box seems to be full i'll try again, or could you email me pls ? veovis

No advice anyone can give you over the net will compare with test riding a well made, appropriate
bike. Do you not have a local bike shop that sells good quality bikes?