Rear rack on dual suspension MTB

RogerRabbit

Guest
Is it possible to put a rear rack on dual suspension MTB If so who make the rack.

Thanks

Dan

> Is it possible to put a rear rack on dual suspension MTB If so who make the rack.

Would a beam rack work for you? They won't hold as much, but they are convenient.

The rei.com site has two Topeak ones listed, and I've included a URL below for one that has a quick
release. They are also likely to be available at your local bike shop, which is where I got mine for
a few bucks less.

http://www.rei.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?storeId=8000&catalogId=40000008000&productId=4760568-
5&parent_category_rn=4500850

Thanks

"Mike Kruger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
<stuff>
> The rei.com site has two Topeak ones listed, and I've included a URL below for one that has a
> quick release. They are also likely to be available at your local bike shop, which is
where
> I got mine for a few bucks less.

<more stuff>

Old Man Mountain make racks which mount at the brake bosses and axle, so they work fine on rear
suspension bikes: http://www.oldmanmountain.com/rear_rack_page.htm

Andy