rec.bicycles.tech Top Troll threads 1999-2006

Troll Report

Guest
1999: Gita helmet crash replacement program update
2000: I Am A Helmeted Rider
2001: Bike-unfriendly
2002: UCI banning most aero wheels?
2003: Should I wear a helmet?
2004: on Bush and his crashes
2005: Trikki Beltran's bad concussion and his helmet
2006: Helmet Poll: First Hand Experience

source: netscan.research.microsoft.com

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 06:10:57 -0700, "Troll Report"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>1999: Gita helmet crash replacement program update
>2000: I Am A Helmeted Rider
>2001: Bike-unfriendly
>2002: UCI banning most aero wheels?
>2003: Should I wear a helmet?
>2004: on Bush and his crashes
>2005: Trikki Beltran's bad concussion and his helmet
>2006: Helmet Poll: First Hand Experience
>

>source: netscan.research.microsoft.com

I would have bet the store that the disc brake/wheel ejection threads
would have scored high in '02 - '04. I guess James Annan really is
just an obscure usenet crackpot.

P.S. (hint) The last sentence above is a troll

Troll Report wrote:
> 1999: Gita helmet crash replacement program update
> 2000: I Am A Helmeted Rider
> 2001: Bike-unfriendly
> 2002: UCI banning most aero wheels?
> 2003: Should I wear a helmet?
> 2004: on Bush and his crashes
> 2005: Trikki Beltran's bad concussion and his helmet
> 2006: Helmet Poll: First Hand Experience
>

> source: netscan.research.microsoft.com

funny how h#lm@t was in there five of the eight years.
And how many more threads contained that word in the subject?

Ken
--
Messengers and mountain bikers share a common chromosome. ~James Bethea

Troll Report wrote:

> 1999: Gita helmet crash replacement program update
> 2000: I Am A Helmeted Rider
> 2001: Bike-unfriendly
> 2002: UCI banning most aero wheels?
> 2003: Should I wear a helmet?
> 2004: on Bush and his crashes
> 2005: Trikki Beltran's bad concussion and his helmet
> 2006: Helmet Poll: First Hand Experience
>

> source: netscan.research.microsoft.com

At the rate it's going, I wonder if the 2006 winner will win in '07 as well.

Mark