Replacement Derailler Hager Needed for My GT Road Bike. Where?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Me, Mar 26, 2003.

  1. Me

    Me Guest

    Does anyone know where I can purchase a rear hanger for a GT ZR2.0 circa 2001 road bike?

    I think the GTs road hangers are fairly standard...

    Mine snapped today and I'm out of a ride until I get one as my local shops say they cant order any.

    I live in Virginia but wouldn't mind ordering from a shop or such in the US or in the UK.

    Please drop me a line if you know of where I might be able to get one from,

    thanks

    [email protected]

    just take out the NOSPAM

    ==
    Replacement Derailler Hager Needed for My GT Road Bike. Where?

    Tags:

  2. Mike Quin

    Mike Quin Guest

  3. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Me wrote:
    > Does anyone know where I can purchase a rear hanger for a GT ZR2.0 circa 2001 road bike?
    >
    > I think the GTs road hangers are fairly standard...
    >
    > Mine snapped today and I'm out of a ride until I get one as my local shops say they cant
    > order any.

    I don't know about one for the GT, specifically, but SJS have a few for various bikes. Perhaps one
    might suit your bike and it's worth further enquiry (email SJS)? See:
    www.sjscycles.com/store/vIndex.htm - gear spares

    ~PB

  4. Me

    Me Guest