Rider Poll:

Nate

Guest
Anybody jump in (or race) any cyclo-cross events?

I was planning on doing some this year, but the (mountain) bike I'm
building specifically for racing isn't yet complete.

Ok, time to 'fess up...

Nate

Nate wrote:
> Anybody jump in (or race) any cyclo-cross events?
>
> I was planning on doing some this year, but the (mountain) bike I'm
> building specifically for racing isn't yet complete.
>
> Ok, time to 'fess up...
>
> Nate

Yeah, but it's been a couple decades. Lots of good dirty fun.

Shawn

Nate wrote:

>Anybody jump in (or race) any cyclo-cross events?
>
>I was planning on doing some this year, but the (mountain) bike I'm
>building specifically for racing isn't yet complete.
>
>Ok, time to 'fess up...

I thought about it...I happened to come across an entry form for one (by
accident) on the web by my old high school (about an hour from where I
live). so not only was I familiar with the course I was intrigued by
the fact they have races there. it said "mountain bikes allowed" and
was a pretty ez course -- I forgot how many laps but the total distance
wasn't far. only problem was it was about a week away so I already was
busy on that date. but still wondering if it's worth it sometime....I
ride XC anyway, it can't be all that different can it?? :p plus the
rider divisions didn't sound too dangerous, there were plenty for
experienced riders (but cyclocross n00bs) like me.

I think otherwise the next XC race I could do is February and that's
more expensive besides. this was like $20.

bri

--

* enjoying the karma *
remove LKJSDFJSD from address to email