Riding Outside: What a concept!

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bentjay, Mar 14, 2003.

  1. Bentjay

    Bentjay Guest

    Tomorrow: 56 degrees and sunny. Offa the rollers and outside on the 33 mile loop. Can I still do it?
    Now, if Thome stiffs and Colon gets tendonitis...

    BentJay (in sunny Cleveland)

    Tags:

  2. Hillel

    Hillel Guest

    "BentJay" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Tomorrow: 56 degrees and sunny. Offa the rollers and outside on the 33 mile loop. Can I still do
    > it? Now, if Thome stiffs and Colon gets tendonitis...
    >
    > BentJay (in sunny Cleveland)

    I figured you would be out as soon as it got above 50F. And we write this as it is still below
    freezing outside. Will you be on the trike or the BikeE?

  3. Mark Wolfe

    Mark Wolfe Guest

    Wow, people live in places you can't ride year round? What a concept. :)

    Mark (it's sunny in san diego)

    --
    Mark Wolfe http://www.wolfenet.org gpg fingerprint = 42B6 EFEB 5414 AA18 01B7 64AC EF46 F7E6 82F6
    8C71 Building translators is good clean fun. -- T. Cheatham

  4. R.White

    R.White Guest

    Mark Wolfe <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Wow, people live in places you can't ride year round? What a concept. :)
    >
    > Mark (it's sunny in san diego)

    It snowed the year I lived in San Diego (Poway). Ditto for Corpus Christi Tx., and Jacksonville Fl.
    Never did in Key West though.

    > BentJay wrote:
    >
    > > Tomorrow: 56 degrees and sunny. Offa the rollers and outside on the 33 mile loop. Can I still do
    > > it? Now, if Thome stiffs and Colon gets tendonitis...
    > >
    > > BentJay (in sunny Cleveland)

  5. Bentjay

    Bentjay Guest

    Yesterday was even better than I had anticipated! My daugher and I rode the Bikee E2 (Blue Beast)
    about two hours. It was very sweet, indeed. One question: How come, even though I've rolled
    aerobically all winter inside, those hills have me huffin' and puffin'? I guess I should have done
    some intervalic training.

    BentJay