Rim Tape Width for Mavic X-517 Rims???

Jim Robin

Guest
I just bought a pair of Mavic X-517 rims I intend to build up for my
MTB. What's the appropriate Velox tape width for these rims?

Thanks... Jim Robin

[email protected] (Jim Robin) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I just bought a pair of Mavic X-517 rims I intend to build up for my
> MTB. What's the appropriate Velox tape width for these rims?
>
> Thanks... Jim Robin

The 17mm stuff seems like an adequate fit, but I prefer to stuff in
the 22mm stuff. Won't shift to explose a spoke hole.
--Jim

Jim-<< I just bought a pair of Mavic X-517 rims I intend to build up for my
MTB. What's the appropriate Velox tape width for these rims? >><BR><BR>

22mm-

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.