Rocket standard seat mount

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by John Riley, May 19, 2003.

  1. John Riley

    John Riley Guest

    It was my impression that the 2003 RANS Rocket would be coming with the traditional seat mount, with
    the Rad-Loc as an option. But Hostel Shoppe shows it with a Rac-Loc and the local dealer says his
    are coming with Rad-Locs, so I am wondering if there has been some change and all 2003 Rockets will
    come with the Rad-Loc?

    johnriley1 (at) rogers.com

    Tags:

  2. John W

    John W Guest

    Maybe Hostel Shoppe is ordering the Rad-Loc option and including the cost in their list price. RANS
    shows the Rocket list price as $999 whereas Hostel Shoppe's list price is $1099.

    John

    "john riley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > It was my impression that the 2003 RANS Rocket would be coming with the traditional seat mount,
    > with the Rad-Loc as an option. But Hostel Shoppe shows it with a Rac-Loc and the local dealer says
    > his are coming with Rad-Locs, so I am wondering if there has been some change and all 2003 Rockets
    > will come with the Rad-Loc?
    >
    > johnriley1 (at) rogers.com

  3. Kelly

    Kelly Guest

    "John W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Maybe Hostel Shoppe is ordering the Rad-Loc option and including the cost in their list price.
    > RANS shows the Rocket list price as $999 whereas Hostel Shoppe's list price is $1099.
    >
    > John
    >

    > "john riley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > It was my impression that the 2003 RANS Rocket would be coming with the traditional seat mount,
    > > with the Rad-Loc as an option. But Hostel Shoppe shows it with a Rac-Loc and the local dealer
    > > says his are coming with Rad-Locs, so I am wondering if there has been some change and all 2003
    > > Rockets will come with the Rad-Loc?
    > >
    > > johnriley1 (at) rogers.com

    John Riley is correct. The RadLoc is $100 up charge. Standard seat clamp and rail $999, RadLoc seat
    clamp and rail $1099.

    Kelly

  4. John W

    John W Guest

    > John Riley is correct. The RadLoc is $100 up charge. Standard seat clamp and rail $999, RadLoc
    > seat clamp and rail $1099.
    >
    > Kelly

    You mean John Werner is correct.

    John W