RR - One of those days

Marty

Guest
I got out today for a nice long ride on a fairly hot afternoon. I decided to head down to the
Patapsco (River Rd) SP and realized right away that my timing was definately a half beat off tempo.
Simple hills... a dab. Small rock gardens.... a dab. Spider webs? In the face. A bit of mud? The
front wheel turns and I do a slow motion back roll into wet shrubs (I couldn't unclip!).

All things considered it still beat the hell out of work.

Marty

Marty wrote:

<snip "what it's all about" >
> All things considered it still beat the hell out of work.
>
> Marty

Nice, you nailed it!

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove ".nospam" to reply)

"Marty" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I got out today for a nice long ride on a fairly hot afternoon. I decided to head down to the
> Patapsco (River Rd) SP and realized right away that my timing was definately a half beat off
> tempo. Simple hills... a dab. Small rock gardens.... a dab. Spider webs? In the face. A bit of
> mud? The front wheel turns and I do a slow motion back roll into wet shrubs (I couldn't unclip!).
>
> All things considered it still beat the hell out of work.

The worst day riding is better than the best day working...by far.

JD

> "Marty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > I got out today for a nice long ride on a fairly hot afternoon. I
decided to
> > head down to the Patapsco (River Rd) SP and realized right away that my timing was definately a
> > half beat off tempo. Simple hills... a dab.
Small
> > rock gardens.... a dab. Spider webs? In the face. A bit of mud? The
front
> > wheel turns and I do a slow motion back roll into wet shrubs (I couldn't unclip!).
> >
> > All things considered it still beat the hell out of work.
>
> The worst day riding is better than the best day working...by far.
>
> JD

Amen brother. Go forth and do good things.

Marty

"Craig Brossman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Marty wrote:
>
> <snip "what it's all about" >
> > All things considered it still beat the hell out of work.
> >
> > Marty
> >

> Nice, you nailed it!
>
> --
> Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove ".nospam" to reply)

My momma raised ugly babies not stupid ones!!

Marty

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 19:27:39 -0400, "Marty" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I got out today for a nice long ride on a fairly hot afternoon. I decided to head down to the
>Patapsco (River Rd) SP and realized right away that my timing was definately a half beat off tempo.
>Simple hills... a dab. Small rock gardens.... a dab. Spider webs? In the face. A bit of mud? The
>front wheel turns and I do a slow motion back roll into wet shrubs (I couldn't unclip!).
>
>All things considered it still beat the hell out of work.

Nice Marty, glad to see you're still having fun.

:-]