S.O.S.: SIDI

Simon Brooke

Guest
Save Our Soles!

The treads of both my beautiful SIDI winter boots are coming unstuck from the soles on the inner
side just adjacent to the cleat - probably something to do with how I uncleat.

Any suggestions as to what I should stick 'em back with?

;; all in all you're just another click in the call ;; -- Minke Bouyed

On 11/12/03 2:35 pm, in article
[email protected], "Simon Brooke"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> The treads of both my beautiful SIDI winter boots are coming unstuck from the soles on the inner
> side just adjacent to the cleat - probably something to do with how I uncleat.

> Any suggestions as to what I should stick 'em back with?

Take them to a cobbler who can stick them back on with really strong glue.

..d