Scott Carbon Frame MC20 Genius

Hello all :eek:)

I wonder if anyone can help? I have just purchased an MC20 Genius with
a carbon frame. It came with loads of manuals for everything but the
frame which is a bit strange for a 'new' technology (no frame number
details document either which I got with my Cannondale). Anyway, what I
really want to know is the do's and don'ts of carbon frame maintenance.
I love using Muc-Off products such as the cleaner and teflon bike spray
water dispersal spray. can I still use these on a carbon frame or is it
a big no no? Does a frame care manual exist to anyones knowledge?

Thanks

Quinkster

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello all :eek:)
>
> I wonder if anyone can help? I have just purchased an MC20 Genius with
> a carbon frame. It came with loads of manuals for everything but the
> frame which is a bit strange for a 'new' technology (no frame number
> details document either which I got with my Cannondale). Anyway, what I
> really want to know is the do's and don'ts of carbon frame maintenance.
> I love using Muc-Off products such as the cleaner and teflon bike spray
> water dispersal spray. can I still use these on a carbon frame or is it
> a big no no? Does a frame care manual exist to anyones knowledge?
>
> Thanks
>
> Quinkster

Water, a soft brush, and a shop rag

yes, I just thought there may be some Scott documents on the issue (I'm
waiting for their Customer Support to come back to me) as I never
really considered the impact of certain lubricants on carbon/warranty
etc.....

Quinkster