So anyone here ride track?

Only one way to get all the buzz without the bangs and that's to go off the front!

:)
believe me Im so EXCITED about it, i have a dvd of the cycling at the sydney olympics that i watch over and over..it is gonna be so awesome, i was in the army full time so i LOVE pain and cant wait to get on there and push myself hard!

just on the events, is it hard to "push" yourself as much in the individual events? I know in the ones with other riders, the competitve nature kicks in to go past other riders, but whats it like in a 500m sprint or something??

believe me Im so EXCITED about it, i have a dvd of the cycling at the sydney olympics that i watch over and over..it is gonna be so awesome, i was in the army full time so i LOVE pain and cant wait to get on there and push myself hard!
cycling on tv is awsome. iv watched my tdf 20001 recording 3 times so far ;D ;D. This saturday on sbs at 1:30 is Paris-Roubaix ;D ;D ;D

:)
is it hard to "push" yourself as much in the individual events? I know in the ones with other riders, the competitve nature kicks in to go past other riders, but whats it like in a 500m sprint or something??

I guess it's a lot to do with mind. I find it easier to push myself. Usually you head up into the red zone quickly while you're gaining speed then you've got to be smooth and keep it going. You need to be spent right on the line not blow up before it.

Each to their own. Some riders have favourite events and can't do others .... Pursuiters are pursuiters. 8)

cycling on tv is awsome. iv watched my tdf 20001 recording 3 times so far  ;D ;D. This saturday on sbs at 1:30 is Paris-Roubaix ;D ;D ;D

Better still World Track Cycling in Sydney at the Dunc Gray 10 - 12 May.  Lucky for some.  Ness and others get out there and report back.   8) 8)

Im spewing, i wont make it to see the world cup unfortunately, its my bf's 21st tongiht, we wont be home till god knows when tomorrow morning, i will most likely sleep all day, then got to go see mum on sunday! so someone please go and get back to us with pics and details!!! 8)

Im spewing, i wont make it to see the world cup unfortunately, its my bf's 21st tongiht, we wont be home till god knows when tomorrow morning, i will most likely sleep all day, then got to go see mum on sunday! so someone please go and get back to us with pics and details!!! 8)

For those of us who can't wait for the report Cyclingnews has catered for us.  From what I've seen its been Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!http://www.cyclingnews.com/track/2002/worldcup02/trackWCrnd2/?id=default   8) 8)

Nope its only in Australia, theyre the only channel that covers cycling over here.

yep. all ausies should let them know what a good job they do with the cycling. i have ;D. if enough people let them know there might be more ;D ;D ;D ;D 8)