South Carolina- where to ride?

jsaulinskas

Guest
I'm visiting SC in late July, Edesto beach area. Could someone
recommend some good trails and road routes? I havn't found much on the
internet.
Thanks in advance.

I'm all the way on the opposite side of the state, but I believe the club
down there would be the Coastal Cyclists out of Charleston. You might
search on that. Or, if it's more towards Myrtle Beach, you might try the
Pedal Pack of the Pee Dee out of Florence, SC. Those clubs' websites might
give you some leads to follow.

--
Bob C.

"Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)
news:[email protected]...