Stupid and Whiney Here Again

Saintdan

Guest
Hello everyone one, this is Dan the "Too Stupid and Whiny customer" of Performance Bike - WHOOPS -
former customer. I want to WHINE some more and straighten out one thing - NO! Performance did not
run out of stock once but TWICE - While they were fumbling my order and losing it, they then could
not fill my second request to replace the first one that was lost because they were out of stock
AGAIN. So I think the real STUPUDITY is centered at Performance Bike.

As they say - "HAVE A NICE DAY"

Dan

SaintDan <dcxdanATwowwayDOTcom> wrote:

> I asked him what kind of company would let there suppliers screw up their business like
that.

Sounds like you are too stupid to be a customer, they're lucky to be rid of you. Clyde Soles
<[email protected]>

"Kerry Nikolaisen" <f o u r n i k s @ c h a r t e r . n e t> writes:

> Why bash the customer who has had a bad experience? He is only relaying his frustrations to you.

Nah, he's whining. His stuff was backordered, which just happens sometimes and he took it
personally.

At least you didn't spell it "stupud" this time.

Bill "dude, mistakes happen; let it go" S.

"SaintDan" <dcxdanATwowwayDOTcom> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hello everyone one, this is Dan the "Too Stupid and Whiny customer" of Performance Bike - WHOOPS -
> former customer. I want to WHINE some more
and
> straighten out one thing - NO! Performance did not run out of stock once but TWICE - While they
> were fumbling my order and losing it, they then
could
> not fill my second request to replace the first one that was lost because they were out of stock
> AGAIN. So I think the real STUPUDITY is centered at Performance Bike.
>
> As they say - "HAVE A NICE DAY"

Geez, go away. You're making a mountain out of a molehill. God forbid you ever have a REAL problem.

"SaintDan" <dcxdanATwowwayDOTcom> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hello everyone one, this is Dan the "Too Stupid and Whiny customer" of Performance Bike - WHOOPS -
> former customer. I want to WHINE some more
and
> straighten out one thing - NO! Performance did not run out of stock once but TWICE - While they
> were fumbling my order and losing it, they then
could
> not fill my second request to replace the first one that was lost because they were out of stock
> AGAIN. So I think the real STUPUDITY is centered at Performance Bike.
>
> As they say - "HAVE A NICE DAY"
>
> Dan

My experience is that mistakes always seem happen repeatedly to the same small set of customers.
Since this defies probability it must be the customers fault. Bill ;-)

"SaintDan" <dcxdanATwowwayDOTcom> wrote:

> think the real STUPUDITY [sic] is centered at Performance Bike.

You're just making this too easy.

--
Ted Bennett Portland OR

"Bill" <[email protected]>
> My experience is that mistakes always seem happen repeatedly to the same small set of customers.
> Since this defies probability it must be the customers fault.

That's a stretch... or ...sarcasm.

One could infer very easily that that business model or system is in need of repair. Retailers in
today's world are not exactly know for quality customer service... *if* ...they even have employee's
that care about customers in the first place.

fwiw

[email protected] (Henry Assman) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Hey
>

> WIld Bill on CRANK now - 760 518 2493

Dear Bill,

I'm afraid you missed your turn. These are bicycle newsgroups. The men's room with the wall that you
want is down the hall, to your left. The janitor will remove your remarks on a weekly basis.

Carl Fogel

Henry Assman wrote:

> Hey
>

> WIld Bill on CRANK now - 760 518 2493

Such a wise and educated man you are. Thanks for sharing that perspicacious little gem with us.

I wonder if "GoLightly" knows that his screen name is synonymous with a product used to clean people
out before colonoscopies?

On 13 Dec 2003 21:43:07 -0800, [email protected] (Carl Fogel)
wrote:
>[email protected] (Henry Assman) wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...

Hey Wild Bill Kizer, are you the REAL Wild Bill Kizer?

>Dear Bill,

That's "Wild Bill" to you, boy! <G>

>I'm afraid you missed your turn. These are bicycle newsgroups. The men's room with the

There's no talking sense to them. There's some sort of longstanding feud between the two. The only
response worth posting is humor...

>wall that you want is down the hall, to your left. The janitor will remove your remarks on a
>weekly basis.

...yeah, kinda like that.

Actually, Mr. Kizer seems to pick random people to harass, as evidenced by a google groups search on
his name, which turns up messages in random groups where he repeatedly writes similar messages to
others as he did above. He includes a telephone number in many of them. I wonder if anybody's been
suckered into calling it, and if so, what they got.

--
Rick Onanian

If your surname was Golightly... would you have heard this little tidbit of info? More than once?

fwiw

"Tim McNamara" <[email protected]>

Tim McNamara wrote:
> I wonder if "GoLightly" knows that his screen name is synonymous with a product used to clean
> people out before colonoscopies?

I thought that was the whole point of it.

Rick Onanian <[email protected]> wrote:

>Actually, Mr. Kizer seems to pick random people to harass, as evidenced by a google groups search
>on his name, which turns up messages in random groups where he repeatedly writes similar messages
>to others as he did above. He includes a telephone number in many of them. I wonder if anybody's
>been suckered into calling it, and if so, what they got.

I figure he's probably someone with a bone to pick with someone named Bill Kizer, and is spamming
his phone number and being rude to get people upset enough call him and give him a hard time.

But "the real bill kizer" took me to task for suggesting that once already.

Mark "meaning it's likely true" Hickey Habanero Cycles http://www.habcycles.com Home of the
$695 ti frame

"A Muzi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Tim McNamara wrote:
> > I wonder if "GoLightly" knows that his screen name is synonymous with a product used to clean
> > people out before colonoscopies?
>
> I thought that was the whole point of it.

Or hole point of it.

Bill "Doc to patient: 'we're going to go around a curve now.' Patient: 'unnnhhhhhhh.' " S.

A fantasy about ones colon and "bit-me" for a domain name.

Enough said...

"Sorni" <[email protected]>
> Bill "Doc to patient: 'we're going to go around a curve now.' Patient: 'unnnhhhhhhh.' " S.

"F. Golightly" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> A fantasy about ones colon and "bit-me" for a domain name.
>
> Enough said...
>

> "Sorni" <[email protected]>
> > Bill "Doc to patient: 'we're going to go around a curve now.' Patient: 'unnnhhhhhhh.' " S.

Hey top-poster -- you DO realize that I'm not the Bill (Kizer?!?) who gives you grief all the time,
right? I was merely replying to whoever posted the colonoscopy note.

(Also, it's YOU who connected colon and bite me, by the way. 'Nuff said?)

Bill "nice try on making newsgroup name invalid, too" S.

OrgName: Apple Computer, Inc.

This subscriber is either forging his headers to that of, Apple Computer, Inc. or is posting
mindlessness to Usenet from an Apple Computer, Inc. PC. (USENET FEED = Google)

IP Block 17.255.240.174 (17.255.240.174)

OrgName: Apple Computer, Inc. OrgID: APPLEC-3 Address: 20740 Valley Green Drive, MS32E City:
Cupertino StateProv: CA PostalCode: 95014 Country: US

NetRange: 17.0.0.0 - 17.255.255.255
CIDR: 17.0.0.0/8 NetName: APPLE-WWNET NetHandle: NET-17-0-0-0-1 Parent: NetType: Direct
Assignment NameServer: NSERVER.APPLE.COM NameServer: NSERVER2.APPLE.COM NameServer:
NSERVER.EURO.APPLE.COM NameServer: NSERVER.ASIA.APPLE.COM Comment: RegDate: 1990-04-16
Updated: 2000-05-23

TechHandle: ZA42-ARIN TechName: Apple Computer, Inc. TechPhone: +1-408-974-7777 TechEmail: Apple-
[email protected]

Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 19:43:15 +0000 (UTC) Xref: sn-us rec.bicycles.marketplace:444300
rec.bicycles.misc:309912 rec.bicycles.tech:475115

A Dig comes up with this subscriber being either altering headers or is using his Apple Computer,
Inc. system for abusing Usenet.

[email protected] (Henry Assman) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> Eat **** and die yo jackasss!!

[email protected] (Henry Assman) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Hey
>

> WIld Bill on CRANK now - 760 518 2493

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:12:09 -0700, Mark Hickey <[email protected]>
wrote:
>Rick Onanian <[email protected]> wrote:
>>Actually, Mr. Kizer seems to pick random people to harass, as messages to others as he did above.
>>He includes a telephone number
>
>I figure he's probably someone with a bone to pick with someone named Bill Kizer, and is spamming
>his phone number and being rude to get people upset enough call him and give him a hard time.

I had to look at the "From:" on this message when I read this, because I could swear that I deleted
it before I sent the message. I thought it was a bit paranoid when I started writing it, after the
whole bit about sock puppetry on The Helmet Thread, so I deleted it.

Of course, when I looked at the "From:", I realized that I was NOT crazy, and that you wrote it.
Well, Mark, I suspect that you are right.

BTW, some of his messages include an address too.

>But "the real bill kizer" took me to task for suggesting that once already.

Heh...he took me to task for a little song parody I did when he signed a message "The REAL Bill
Kizer". http://groups.google.com/groups?q=&selm=a963f3a4.0310211439.c05f09%40posting.google.com

He also often mentions his friend Howie a lot.

>Mark "meaning it's likely true" Hickey
--
Rick "I agree with Mark" Onanian