SUPPORT THE ACTION IN IRAQ! RIDE YOUR BICYCLES!

Garrison Hillia

Guest
Let's show the towelheads we don't need their oil!

REMEMBER: EVERY PERSON ON A BIKE IS SUPPORT FOR THE WAR!

--
:-=ceebs=-:

icq 118414125 yahoo supercbuk

>Let's show the towelheads we don't need their oil!

Towelheads? Please show some respect for people who might be different than you.

>REMEMBER: EVERY PERSON ON A BIKE IS SUPPORT FOR THE WAR!

It has nothing to do with supporting the war.

I ride my bicycle because I want to ride my bicycle.

Jon Isaacs

"Garrison Hilliard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Let's show the towelheads we don't need their oil!
>
> REMEMBER: EVERY PERSON ON A BIKE IS SUPPORT FOR THE WAR!

Since it can (rather convincingly) be argued that this war is in fact a war for oil, wouldn't riding
a bicycle - showing your ability to survive without oil - be a protest?

Actually, Garrison, don't answer that question. This is a bike newsgroup.

Chris

"Garrison Hilliard" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
[email protected]...
> Let's show the towelheads we don't need their oil!
>
> REMEMBER: EVERY PERSON ON A BIKE IS SUPPORT FOR THE WAR!

...and what for those are in a wheeling armchair ?

In alt.current-events.iraq Garrison Hilliard <[email protected]> wrote:
: Let's show the towelheads we don't need their oil!
:
: REMEMBER: EVERY PERSON ON A BIKE IS SUPPORT FOR THE WAR!

So you're saying I should buy a car?

mcv.

>Towelheads? Please show some respect for people who might be different than you.

I have no respect for any animals that condone the killing of civilians, who force their heathen
cult on any nations they conquer, who believe in circumcision, and do not follow the one Christian
God who with His blessing will allow America to reclaim the Holy Land for Christendom. We need to
round up every a-rab in the US and place them in "Justice Camps" until they can be relocated back to
the desert wastelands they came from.

>I have no respect for any animals that condone the killing of civilians, who force their heathen
>cult on any nations they conquer,

So what does this have to do with calling the Iraqi people "towel heads?"

Right now the only civilians getting killed are Iraq.

Jon Isaacs

In article <[email protected]>, Garrison Hilliard <[email protected]> wrote:

> Let's show the towelheads we don't need their oil!

Actually, we do thanks to the ineptitude of U.S. energy policy over the past 50 years and especially
the past 25 years.

> REMEMBER: EVERY PERSON ON A BIKE IS SUPPORT FOR THE WAR!

Saddam Hussein is a straw man, and thousands of Iraqis will be killed to satisfy Paul Wolfowitz's
and Donald Rumsfeld's decade-long obsession with "finishing" the first Gulf War and cleaning up what
they call a "ragged ending." This travesty has support because people mistakenly think that kicking
some tinpot dictator's ass will restore the international prestige of the U.S. amd will make us feel
strong and safe again.

The adverse consequences of this horror will last for decades. Americans abroad and at home will be
less safe, not more safe, from terrorism. I am ashamed of this Administration and will do everything
I can to get them out of office in November 2004.

>Saddam Hussein is a straw man, and thousands of Iraqis will be killed to satisfy Paul Wolfowitz's
>and Donald Rumsfeld's decade-long obsession with "finishing" the first Gulf War and cleaning up
>what they call a "ragged ending." This travesty has support because people mistakenly think that
>kicking some tinpot dictator's ass will restore the international prestige of the U.S. amd will
>make us feel strong and safe again.
>
>The adverse consequences of this horror will last for decades. Americans abroad and at home will be
>less safe, not more safe, from terrorism. I am ashamed of this Administration and will do
>everything I can to get them out of office in November 2004.

Nicely said, sadly true.

Jon Isaacs

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Jkpoulos7) wrote:

> >Towelheads? Please show some respect for people who might be different than you.
>
> I have no respect for any animals that condone the killing of civilians,

Which at this point would be the Bush Administration.

> who force their heathen cult on any nations they conquer,

That would again be the Bush Adminstration and our born-again President.

> who believe in circumcision,

Which includes Muslims, Jews and *Christians,* idiot.

> and do not follow the one Christian God who with His blessing will allow America to reclaim the
> Holy Land for Christendom.

Mind-boggling arrogance and ignorance.

> We need to round up every a-rab in the US and place them in "Justice Camps" until they can be
> relocated back to the desert wastelands they came from.

****** and his cronies thought much the same way. Congratulations on being only the second person in
10 years of reading rec.bikes.* to make it into my killfile.

Tim:

Don't forget Dicky Chaney, ex CEO of Halliburton and now retired from the company but still earning
1 miilion dollars a year from this company. Haliburton is an oil company that used to trade with
Iraq, even after the US government passed sanctions against Iraq during the first Gulf conflict,
through subsidiaries. Eventually, halliburton got frozen out of the trade because the justice
department said it was illegal for US companies to trade with Iraq through subsidiaries, and Iraq
made all oil deals with Europe, primarily France and Germany, russia.

Of course, Dicky, who resign from Haliburton after becoming vice President (conflict of interest)
has been itching for his "ex" company (that still pays him 1 million a year) to get back some of the
oil bussiness that they lost.

Weeeelll!, guess what is the name of the oil company that the US government contracted to repair the
oil fields once the war is over??? HMMMM, let me see, I think it is called Haliburton, at the tone
of 100 million deer, I mean bucks.

Hey, I live in Texas, and we think that it is our divine, inherited right to get cheap oil. anybody
getting in the way is part of the Axis of evil.

Long live the Axis of Good, ie, Chevron, Gulf, Philips 66, Texaco. "hell yes, we will go, we will
fight for Texaco"

Andres

On 22 Mar 2003 15:11:43 GMT, [email protected] (Jon Isaacs) wrote:

>>Saddam Hussein is a straw man, and thousands of Iraqis will be killed to satisfy Paul Wolfowitz's
>>and Donald Rumsfeld's decade-long obsession with "finishing" the first Gulf War and cleaning up
>>what they call a "ragged ending." This travesty has support because people mistakenly think that
>>kicking some tinpot dictator's ass will restore the international prestige of the U.S. amd will
>>make us feel strong and safe again.
>>
>>The adverse consequences of this horror will last for decades. Americans abroad and at home will
>>be less safe, not more safe, from terrorism. I am ashamed of this Administration and will do
>>everything I can to get them out of office in November 2004.
>
>Nicely said, sadly true.
>
>Jon Isaacs

To Jon, Tim and Americans just like you. Thank you for reaffirming my hope and faith that ALL
American's aren't rednecks, good 'ole boys or Bubbas. You're the thinking TRUE American cousins with
whom we the people truly stand united side by side. Well said.

Iguana Bwana down under & dinki-di

Garrison Hilliard <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> Let's show the towelheads we don't need their oil!

> REMEMBER: EVERY PERSON ON A BIKE IS SUPPORT FOR THE WAR!

If it wasn't for oil we wouldn't be invading Iraq. It is probably just the opposite; if you want to
support the war and the people and companies who will benefit the war you should use as much
petroleum as you can.

In any case, I agree that we should ride our bikes more. Bruce
--
Bruce Jackson - Sr. Systems Programmer - DMSP, a M/A/R/C Group company

I assumed he was indulging in what we limeies call 'taking the ****".

--
Andy Morris

AndyAtJinkasDotFreeserve.Co.UK

Garrison Hilliard wrote:

>Let's show the towelheads we don't need their oil!
>
>REMEMBER: EVERY PERSON ON A BIKE IS SUPPORT FOR THE WAR!

Hardly.

"MICHEL" <[email protected]> wrote: ^^
!!

>SUPPORT BUSH / drop your brain

Ha, you're FRENCH!

----

Regarding the Iraq situation... let me just say that going to war without France is like deer
hunting without an accordian and my comment about Germany's being reluctant to go to war is well,
gee... there's a first time for everything, isn't there?

p.s. I really don't want to antagonize you French politicians out there though, because I know that
(speaking for both the U.S. and U.K.) you'll be there every time you need us.

Garrison Hilliard